Does anyone know? Will our disfellowshipping be announced when the CO is here?

by cha ching 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cha ching
    cha ching

Sometime soon, we are to be "announced" as "No longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Well, that's what you get for testifying against "Glorious Ones."

Question is: Will this kind of announcement be made the week of the CO visit?

Anyone know?

If so, which night would they announce it? (They still have two meetings during his visit, right?)

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

probably not. there is no announcements during the co visit

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If they choose to announce during CO visit they will do so on whatever night your school/ service meeting is on.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Thx! & Yikes!

We'll see what we see...

stay tuned...

• jhine
    jhine

cha ching , does this worry you , or are you planning to go out with a bang , especially if the CO is around ?

Jan

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

Everthing is to be Positive during the CO visit, so generally, no DF announcements.

But, you could have a hardcore CO that wants to instill fear, ANNOUNCE IT!!!

• cha ching
    cha ching

hahahaaaaa, jan...

we shall see what we shall see....

keep u posted

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Are you planning on being there when it is announced or something?

ask the elders when exactly it will be announced! They have to tell you as it is info that concerns you....

• cha ching
    cha ching

Still deciding...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I have fantasised that if I wanted to cause a stir, I would sit in a row near the front when it is announced, and then gasp in shock and blurt out

"what? I haven't been told any of this! What's going on?"

then I would stay calm and remain for the rest of the meeting, and follow along, raising my hand for answers etc like usual just so it causes a very uncomfortable atmosphere.

then after the mtg, just mingle as usual....

what can they do? Drag us out physically?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit