Another death in the family

by Decided 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ken, so very sorry to hear you have lost another family member.

Yes, as we get older we go through a lot of these experiences. It is a part of life.

I have seen a lot of my family pass away. I just recently lost another of my Aunts. I only have 1 left alive now and she is not well. I only have 1 uncle left too. My grandparents are gone. So is my Mom.

Watchtower has told people that they "will not grow old in this system of things". Yet as each day passes, we are all 1 day older.

About 4 years ago I think it finally dawned on my Father that he is going to, one day, die.

No one lives forever.

• Decided
    Decided

I went over to see my brother this morning and his three children and their mates were there. They seem to be doing very well. They all gave me a hug when I came in. I loved it. We all talked about things in the past we did and laughed at some things. They left when I did with my brother to arrange the funeral etc. My brother has Parkensons disease and will need someone to stay with him. I don't know how things will work out.

He called later and asked me to be one of the pall barreres. Don't know how to spell it. I agreed to do it for him.

Ken P.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Stressful and sad. Hope you stay well through the rough times.

Marina

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Sorry for your loss. Nice that you are able to be pall bearer and that you were able to share some fun conversation with the rest of the family.

-Aude.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'm sorry for your loss!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit