Bum Fights

by simplesally 10 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

OMG..... I was watching tv and there is a new video out and its about Las Vegas bums/homeless people.

These guys go out and pay homeless people to do stupid things like fight with each other, jump into garbage bins, set their hair on fire.

There was even a spoof on the Alligator guy who wrestles them (the guy from Australia). They pounced on an unsuspecting man who was sleeping, tied him up and then marked him on his neck with a number for id purposes..... All the while the narrator pretending to be the Australian alligator guy. "Here's his new mark for tracking purposes. Looks like a young gator, no gray hair."

The poor homeless men who this happened to and another man, both looked scared. Even tho this was so sad, it was also funny to watch. I felt so guilty....

Have any of you heard of this new video?

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27495&site=3#352001

I wish these poor men had gotten something out of it is all. If I were there, I would buy some food and pass it around to them untill they couldn't eat another bite.

Never mind them; III would feel better.

<sigh>

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• simplesally
    simplesally

check out the link.....rofl I don't mean to laugh, but the news said they claim to be paid. I don't know if thats true or not. It certainly is not going to be one of the classics to own.

I did feel very sorry for the ones that got taken advantage of.
    (and sorry I didn't see a thread had already been started)
    See Rufus the Stunt Bum or Bling Bling the Crackhead.

http://www.bumfights.com

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

Yes, I've heared of it. The 'producers' thought up this idea to help pay for bigger projects they wanted to conduct. But this idea seems to be getting very popular.

I think this idea is sad, and VERY exploitive. Don't get me wrong, I,m not a prude, ( much ), and I enjoy a good laugh, buuuut this is kind of like laughing at the man who just got his hand cut off in the meat grinder.

I say this because I, like many of us, will give a little spare change to street people, from time to time. The majority of them need medication, which they don't get or take, and all are subject to the street scene.

Sometimes I will take time to talk to them. Always shake their hand, dirty or not. They are like older folk or children, the weakest and most exploitive segments of our society. So I'm not too thrilled about the strongest element of our society, rich educated white guys, taking advantadge of and dehumanizing they weakest elements of said society, poor, mentaly and emotionaly damaged homeless people just so they can drop a little extra coin in their pockets.

Well, I'll get off my soapbox now, sorry for ranting.

CornerStone

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Hey fashionistas,

This Hollywood insider knows the 411 on the latest
    movie craze. These producers got the A O.K from the
    homeless, and even paid them. They are actually good
    friends with some of them. The actual fights were real
    and not set up. So sit back, relax and have some popcorn.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

What a terrible thing to do!
    How do those people sleep at night?

Lizard

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I said it on the other thread and I'll say it on this one.

THEY'RE BUMS!

Mike.

• Matty
    Matty

The title of the thread will have confused UK and OZ readers, much in the same way as when a brother I knew went to the US and spoke about his smoking habit before he became a JW. "I used to get through about 30 fags a day before I came into the truth!" he said. Let's just say he got a few strange looks!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh My! I never thought of that! What an image has popped into my mind...... bum butting! Now that probably would get lots of air time in the States.

• Matty
    Matty

Maybe a bit like sumo wrestling, but back to back?!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit