WT Paranoia Over Apostates

by DakotaRed 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Mazza
    Mazza

;;;;;;;While still making profession of faith in God’s Word,

I did not profess faith in God's word. I was disfellowshipped for having no faith in God's word. Must they use a blanket term to cover all apostates? Even by their own definition they get it wrong. I am an apostate. None of their bullshit fits the description of a real apostate. They are delusional.

DR the material you posted is sickening.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    They may also claim to serve God but reject his representatives, his visible organization,

OHhhhh so God does have representatives here on Earth!! But wouldn't that be the Pope? Dont the JWs criticize the Pope for claiming to be God's rep? But yet the FDS can claim to be the 'real slim shadys?' DOH!!!! (smacking forehead)

Dame un cigarrillo, somebody

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"We need not conclude that we have to read a book or pamphlet.....in order to refute...."

duh, yea....if you really think about what this is saying, it's totally insulting and arrogant....why am I not surprized?

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Someone needs to draw an illustration of a "great crowd" of joyful, smiling people exiting a flaming and exploding Bethel...I think that would be funny. Just the building...I dont want anyone dying :(
    Lizard

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

did I mention self-righteous and neurotic?

this is equivalent to a movie "critic" saying they don't have to actually watch a "dirty" movie in order to review it......

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    DR the material you posted is sickening.

Sorry, Mazza, but I think what is sickening is that so many buy inot their nonsense. Whether or not one believes in God has absolutely no bearing on what kind of person they are, unless of course, you are a braindead follower of the Watchtower. (and a few other fundamentalists).

They just keep on amazing me at their stupidity and that any even try to justify their garbage.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• D8TA
    D8TA

Be afraid of APOSTATES!
    Be very...afraid.

Mwa
    Mwahaha
    Mwahahahhahhahhahhha..er.ha..*cough*..*hack*..ha..um..ha. *cough*

WARNING: Evil laughter can cause severe lung and throat damage. The source of evil laughter is attributed to one being an Apostate.

Apostates are evil.

Apostates are the people who go around your nieghborhood, knocking on the door or ringing the door bell, then run away.

Apostates are a secret society plotting the over throw of the world. They have super mutant powers, and they like eating babies...espeacially if they are babies born to Jehovah Witnesses.

Apostates are people who are primary suspects in all: Bank Robberies, School Shootings, Shopliftings, Muggings, Illegal Nuclear Arms Dealings, and Sticking Gum Under Kingdom Hall Seats.

Apostates are responsible for strong arming George Lucas, forcing the movie maker to put Jar Jar Binks in his movies.

Have you ever put your coffee down in a certain spot in your room, then walk away, upon returning the coffee cup has "mysteriously disappeared"....yep, it was an Apostate that relocated your coffee cup. Happens with car keys as well.

Apostates are linked with all known terrorist groups, and like to dress up in Gumbi suits and socialize in various seedy night spots all over the world.

These are some of the FEW examples Apostates' behavior. If you have any questions regarding the source of any facts, pertaining to these above actions, just believe it's true....because...uh...er...we are the Governing Body of the WTBTS....and we just need to say these things and they are true.

::D8TA drops his spraypaint canister::

****runs away****

D8TA

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The sad thing is, I know long-time dubs who have read CofC and everything else that is out there. How they are still able to convince themselves that they are in God's organization is beyond me. Pure stubborn pride and grievously misplaced loyalty.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Well, Dan, after the way the WT has so demonized the word Apostate, maybe they are just too afraid to be associated with the word. But, if not for Apostates, there would actually be no Christianity at all. After all, Jesus was born a Jew and he left that to found the Christians, did he not?

Jesus spoke against the Pharisees in much the same way I see exJWs, APOSTATES, speaking out against the Watchtower. However, today, we have much more ammunition against the Watchtower than Jesus did against the Pharisees.

Does this mean we may found the religion of Apostanity? (derived from apostate and sanity).

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Now this one is a jewel! The Watchtower is truth! If you don't believe that, then read it for yourself in the Watchtower!

Amazing how that works isn't it?? I feel for the people that really believe in their bullshit.

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit