who are silentlambs.

Most of us can't make it to Kentucky, I like to set up a day maybe we
    can have candle light vigils in front of Kingdom Hall in all states
    and around the world.

Except for the local area, the vigil will make news but not a big
    impact or show of support. I know a national day where people can
    organize in differnt staes or local area and light a candles. Just
    to know when the meeting nights are and though compling with local
    ordances hold vigils. It would show a great sign of support.

Or have a large vigil in front of the Brooklyn Headquarters.

It would take a lot of work and planning, but it would be worth it.

Plus if the local press got wind of these vigils it will make an
    impact on the local level.

Our world wide vigil may touch the heart of the Jehovah's Witness who
    really does suffer in silence. To show them both Jehovah and Jesus
    cares for them. It may show the true love of Jehovah and Jesus vs
    the Wt version of Godly love.

Tess.

I just Email this to Bill and group owner of Jah Chrsitans. Do you think we can organize in peaceful vigil the support for all those who sit silently in the kingdom hall seeing the great love and support for them?

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Cassine I don't quite understand your reply.

I know on May 24, Bill is having one.

I was just think maybe we all could get organized and have a date which we all can have one.

Sometimes it just takes the power of one.

Evil Always wins when good people just do nothing. So will the Watcthower if only Bill and a handful stand up for the silent lambs.

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Good idea, imo. OR, what about a huge vigil in front of Brooklyn headquarters? I also had a dream one night that I was at a convention and in a synchronized fashion, everyone started lifting up plain white signs with black writing saying things like "I want to stop being hit by my husband", "I want to be free to love who I chose" "I want to worship God, not a publishing company", "I want my parents to stop hurting me", "I want to stop feeling alone". It was powerful.
    I just want everybody who's hurting and crushed in the organization right now to know that they are NOT alone.
    Love,
    Bridgette

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

I agre with you Brigette.

In the past I have been on one demostration at the Brooklyn headquarters. It just seems to only focus on a small part and changes very little. The Bethlites are scared to do anything.

I was never married to a JWS but was sexually assalted by one. Even in Poland, they covered up for the perp.

My concern is for the little children, and as a former abused spouse (non-JW) I agree that women are not puching bags. Sad Wt make them more like a victim, especially if the husband and wife are JWS.

All right folks, anybody want to get together an ddo this. I think a good time is next years Memorial. Why? BEcause how many JWS will miss the Memorial?

How else to remeber the Wt vicitms at a Night where we are suppose to remember why Jesus dies for us. Not Silent lambs are batter spouse die in teh name of the Watchtower.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

While I cannot go THERE I know I will do something HERE in Canada

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Nowaytess,

I replyed to the wrong thread (your's) when I was replying to someone else.

Don't take the absence of a reply to mean anything but a mistake on my part. I meant to reply to you as well but forgot to come back because I got caught up in another thread. And if I had left the reply that was here you would be really confused. I'm still not sure how I did it.

I think your idea has merit and is a great idea but could be hard to put into motion. It would be wonderful though if we could orgazine something as big as you suggested.

I plan on attending Bill's vigil if I can iron out some details. If I can't attend I will keep candels lit here.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

It may be hard but not impossible. If there is enough time planned, it could be possible.

Would anyone be brave enough to take the challenge?

Sad enough I have to work May 28 that night. I hope my hubby does not screw up the tape or else I may have to get somelse to send me the tape.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Someone asked for a graphic of a candle. On Friday, we can all use this candle on our posts. What do you think?

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• outnfree
    outnfree

Oh god, Mulan?!!!

Is that candle holder a skull?

Yuk!

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit