I'm pulling out the gun .... I SWEAR!

by BobsGirl 25 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

HOLY CRAP!!!

If I hear one more ...... "Pedophilia exists everywhere" excuse from a d*** JW troll ... I am going to start shooting I SWEAR!!

The simple fact of the matter is that they claim to be Gods Earthly Organization. If you are going to carry around those kind of credentials ... you had better damn well live up to them. DON'T use what happens in other organizations to justify your own shortcomings and DON'T cry foul when you're caught with your knickers down!

SUCK IT UP, DEAL WITH THE EMBARASSMENT AND MAKE A CHANGE!

For Christ sake!

... Or should I say for the children’s sake.

Shouldn’t the children who live within the ... (trying not to gag here) spiritual paradise of God’s earthly organization expect that they will be safer there than elsewhere at the very least???!!! And when they discover that they are not safer there ... shouldn’t they at least expect some form of support and real comfort ... some assurance that they will be protected from it happening again??!!! And don’t even try to give me that "We do everything we can to protect the children" crap ... I have read the 1993, October 8th Awake (or should I say Asleep) and it is so full of hypocritical bull that it literally makes me ill!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27767&site=3

When I was a little girl ... I used to be jealous of the Catholics ... Because they had the confessional ... where they could pour out their heart without fear of savage repercussions. My father was an elder ..... there was no way I could go to them ..... and when I finally did ...years later in another congregation when I thought it would be safe I was reproved for not coming forward earlier . It seems that this was interpreted as a failure to "Scream" which ment that I was as guilty as he was ..... Only he was the rapist and I the rapee .... Some G** D*** Mother Fuc**** spiritual paradise ... Where did I put those damn rubber bullets??!!

Edited to clarify that the "he" that was the rapist is not the same as the "he" that is my father ..... though god knows there are times when I would have readily shot them both!!

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• blondie
    blondie

Don't shoot me.

The point, as I see it, is not that there is pedophilia in many organizations. (Obviously, JWs commit adultery and fornication. Do JWs then say, oh there is adultery and fornication everywhere and just sweep the situation under the rug or avoid taking any corrective action? (They probably do in some cases). The issue is what do JWs do about it? JWs sweep it under the rug if at all possible. The only cases I have ever seen make the judicial route is when the victim goes to the police or a family member bucks the pressure and reports it to the authorities.

Pedophiles are everywhere and they are smart, articulate, charming, and dangerous.

The test is what actions are taken to protect the victim(s), help them recover emotionally, physically, spiritually, and how to make sure there are no further victims.

It makes sense that people familiar with the JW organization would feel they could do the most good by combatting the problem there rather than in the Catholic Church or some other group.

• Bang
    Bang

No no, there you go again with the JW talk - you used to be "envious" of the Catholics - not guarding and watchful of them. No wonder they trick so many people - they're using a different language system.

Anyway, I know that they're about as testing as anything can get - surely.

Bang

• LDH
    LDH

(((((Bob's Girl))))

Where did I put those damn rubber bullets??!!
    Um, yer gonna waste a perfectly good head shot on a rubber bullet?

Lisa

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Thanks for responding guys ... I was beginning to add alone to the rage and vulnerability roiling around inside ....

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey BobsGirl, I agree with you completely.

I find it baffling that Dubs can tell you in one breath that they are god's spirit directed organization and in the next tell you that there are problems everywhere else, too. Something does not compute.

- Nathan Natas
    UADNA (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Which is it Bobsgirl, 'pass the buck or pass the ammunition?' Good post. I hope you feel better now.

Guest 77

• accuracy
    accuracy

Well, if you don't want to hear the truth you might as well start shooting, because pedophilia does exist everywhere.

Not wanting to hear the truth enrages many people. Some stop up their ears. Some shoot the messenger. Some grit their teeth. Some fight and persecute. None of this changes the facts of the matter.

I don't know what the WT has or has not done about this issue. All I have is anecdotal evidence from opposers and the WT's own statements. At this point, I have no more reason to believe one over the other.

But what I do see here is a lot of generalization, unproven "statistics," shameless stereotyping, and the painting of an entire organization as evil because of the acts of a few that are in violation of the organizations teachings.

As for the expectation that "God's organization" should be perfect, when was it ever so? Every human entity that God has ever used has been as imperfect as the people in it, including the ancient nation of Israel and the early Christian assemblies. Read the epistles and the book of Revelation's message to the churches. They all had to deal with serious moral problems.

So, condemn those individuals whose deeds make them worthy of condemnation. But to condemn the innocent makes you no better than the people you complain against.

"Shooting" those who disagree with you -- isn't that the same thing you condemn in the Watchtower organization?

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

accuracy

I would shoot you ….. but I fear that you would merely split and multiply like all amoebic life forms.

BobsGirl

• You Know
    You Know

"Pedophilia exists everywhere"

/ You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit