There are still JW's calling the masturbation video as fake and apostate propaganda

by EndofMysteries 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

10 hours ago, " another malicious propaganda against Jehova's Witnesse!!"

"he is not a Jehova's witness!!!thois a big lie against Jehova's witnesses!!NEVER EXISTS SUCH VIDEO IN THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION!!"THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF JEHOVA'S WITNESSES "

• Island Man
    Island Man

They know it's real. They're just lying as a form of damage control.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Isn't it still on jw.org?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

There are still JW's calling the masturbation video as fake and apostate propaganda

That's excellent. No better witness to the Watchtower's bat-shit craziness than to have active JW's claim offical WT statements & videos are apostate propaganda, than to admit to the bat-shit craziness of it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

yes it's still on jw.org.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

When I was pioneering I remember showing my partner a booklet called Religion Reaps the Whirlwind. She was horrified, where did you get that she said. I said oh in the town centre, a man in a long black cloak gave it to me. More looks of horror and 'apostate' accusations. Eventually I told her the truth, I got it from the literature desk at the KH. They were having a clear out of very old stuff. It had a very lurid cover as I recall, nowadays old literature is just not kept at the KH at all.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

EOM: yes it's still on jw.org.

Do you have the direct link to it there? That'd be the easiest way to turn up the cognitive dissonance among JW doubters!

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I would like to ask... Is there a way to put up this video without being slapped a copyright notice?

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Its not easy to find

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

you go to jw org, then click on sign language videos, then scroll down and find the 'keep yourselves in God's love', then scroll down and you'll see "God's love 22 : gain the victory over masturbation"

Remember that and try that way incase the link changes you'll know how to find it in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit