JR & handholding your local pedophile

by SixofNine 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

dung, it's a fine line between passion and madness. Please, keep it together. For the children.

The elders would be informed when they phone WT Legal. It is mandatory that they phone WT legal in all of these sorts of cases.
    Surely that isn't it? That's it!!!? That can't be it!?
  • Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

lol dung...

You gotta cut me some slack . I don't like all the secrecy either but what can we do?

I think Bill has verified this in the past.

Path

• SixofNine
  • simplesally
    simplesally

We had an unknown pedophile in our hall. He was a bible study of one of the elders. No one knew except this person's mother and father.

Then one day, his picture was on the news. "Can anyone id this man?" was the story on the news. Someone had been videotaping the pool area, for some reason, I seem to think that it was accidently left on, and captured this young sicko's picture. He had molested 2 girls in the swimming pool. Just a young man, maybe 18 or 20 years old.

The whole congregation was in shock. His picture was definately noticed and he is in jail now. What everyone was in shock about was that he was in the ministry, approved to be baptized at the next CA and included in social events. Not to mention, he went freely to the men's bathroom with who knows who's kids!

It makes me sick to think what could have happened, and to think his mother NEVER EVER warned anyone about him! He was a repeat offender!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

{quote}The policy for pedophiles going door-to-door accompanied by an elder is not new and is several years old[/QUOTE]
    All you dub lurkers. anyone you see consistently working on the doors with elders only....well, you better get the gossip mill going.

But then All JWs work in pairs anyway. NOONE goes door to door alone, so their statement, "paedophiles are not allowed to go door to door alone" is a blind.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

HEY!!! SIX, you can't do that!!! You kinda sorta criticized me, and I work hard to earn that criticism, and then you go and take it away from me. grrrrr...

here i am looking all over the site for this, and Bill had emailed it to me. <groan>

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=4111321&BRD=1614&PAG=461&dept_id=161052&rfi=6

"Although the policy does indicate that those known molesters should only go door-to-door in the company of another Witness, Barbara stated that this was not always the case."

http://www.suntimes.com/output/religion/cst-nws-rel10.html

J.R. Brown, a spokesman for the denomination, said that parents are not punished by the church for going to the police first in cases of child molestation. And he said anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee is removed from all positions of responsibility and cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness.

I am sure this two-by-two like Noah's friggin' ark molesters at the door was at least FIVE MINUTES OLD WHEN J.R.BROWN said that...

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    J.R. Brown, a spokesman for the denomination, said that parents are not punished by the church for going to the police first in cases of child molestation. And he said anyone found guilty of molestation by a church judicial committee is removed from all positions of responsibility and cannot evangelize door-to-door without being accompanied by a fellow Jehovah's Witness.

Many times I have looked at this statement and just tonight, the doublespeak hit me right between the eyes! Since a Judicial Committee requires two witnesses or a confession to convict, how are they going to be found guilty, if only by a Church Judicial Committee?

Isn't man's courts and laws good enough in this regard?

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• alamb
    alamb

Loopholes...loopholes.
    The elder who molested me goes out in service alone all the time. When he can't go, he babysits for the "sisters" on bible studies. How sweet.
    1. Admitted abusing me for years at JC.
    2. Admitted abusine me in court also.
    I guess that's not enough.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    >Jehovah's Witnesses abhor all forms of wickedness including child abuse. We do not condone the actions of those who exploit children by this terrible crime and such persons are disfellowshipped (excommunicated) from the congregation.<

Ok...

>A known child molester does not qualify for appointment as a. church elder or for any other position of responsibility in any congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.<

But you just said they DISFELLOWSHIPPED!!!!

Or re-instated.

I wonder how a DF person goes about getting re-instated? And how do the elders judge the case?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

People People Peole

JR Brown gave you guys a carrot. A big time carrot. What a bozo. He admited to letting these sickos go out into the public, have contact with little children and he said all this to the press.

Now he says that these rapists are with someone. But you and I know that these sickos are out in public knocking on doors to the unsuspecting public with untrained Witnesses.

This is where you nail there asses to wall. First the soccer moms don't know that a sicko is standing at the door because the Watchtower has not alerted anyone. Second, we find out that these people are under the care of untrained Witnesses. Third we find evidence as in the Erica R. case that sickos are actually by themselves knocking on doors. And Fourth, Judges and Parol Boards grant these guys to live in public as long as they HAVE NO CONTACT WITH children because they know of the risk yet what is the Watchtower admitting too.

I tella folks - just say those four things to your neighbours. Use the words "child rapists" instead of pedophile, molester, sicko etc. when talking to them - then watch what happens!!!!

I tella folks this is the story for the public.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit