Lies taught by the GB about ....Life, Worldy people & apostates

by williamhconley 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Heaven - "If you required blood products to remain alive, such as a hemophiliac, then you could not become a JW because taking in blood products was forbidden."

Well, you could, if you were cool with inevitably martyring yourself for the WTS...

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven - "If you required blood products to remain alive, such as a hemophiliac, then you could not become a JW because taking in blood products was forbidden."

Vidiot said: Well, you could, if you were cool with inevitably martyring yourself for the WTS...

Vidiot, do you think a hemophiliac who knew about the blood policy of JWs would want to become one? Would the organization even consider someone like this?

If one purposely does not take action to save one's life, is this considered committing suicide? I have often wondered if refusing a blood transfusion to save your life as a JW would be classified as such.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In actuality lies made up this organization from the get go, from the pretentious returning of Christ and the last

days doctrine and the many other doctrines which were created to attract attention from the public and really what better

way to advertise yourself than your own literature publications.

Thats religious freedom in America folks.

There have been an enormous amount of lies that have come out from the WTS. since its appearance in the

public domain for one simple reason that being the WTS. the cultivation of power and control over people's lives.

Thats the core operation of this organization, so yes there are lies to lure people into the organization as well lies to

retain people once they have them and mentally indoctrinated. (brainwashed)

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Awesome Post WHC! I am going to be referring back to it I am sure.

I love you friends here, so much more intelligent than brain damaged JW's. Thank you for opening your minds and letting your light shine.

Peace,

WIT?

• Reality79
    Reality79

Excellent thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit