3 days ago Apostate walks into Watchtower headquarters gets a new Bible Leaves his business card

by Watchtower-Free 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Bo Juel Jensen from Norway was visiting New York 3 days ago . He is an apostate activist and a child abuse survivor .

This is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODluWssD_qY

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

You go Bo!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bo Got the New WBT$ Bible right from WBT$ HeadQuarters..And..

Left his AAWA business card at the WBT$..LOL!!..

I`ve given AAWA a hard time in the past but..

That was Pretty Cool..LOL!!..

................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

That was fantastic. It's just a shame you didn't video it. That would of been the best. You never know maybe you could of sown the seeds of truth in that brothers heart.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Was he wearing his tight pants? Perhaps, some stumbling place within bethel, in the aftermath.

S

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Notice how large the bible is

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "I`ve given AAWA a hard time in the past but.. That was Pretty Cool..LOL!!.."

Bo posting selfies flipping the bird at KHs - kinda petty.

Bo leaving an AAWA card at WTHQ - kinda ballsy.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Satanus - "Was he wearing his tight pants? Perhaps, some stumbling place within bethel, in the aftermath."

Well, even as a married straight man, I gotta admit he ain't hard on the eyes, and from what we've heard about closeted/underground gays there...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was talking to a Friend about the AAWA Video
    She came across something Disturbing in the Video..
    It`s in the Background conversation..

Remember:
    This is an Official AAWA Video..
    They advertise support to WBT$ abuse victims..
    One of the biggest groups of WBT$ Abused Victims,are JW Children who have been Sexually Assaulted..

Listen in to the Background Conversation in the Official AAWA Video..
    Think about sexually abused JW Children while Your Listening to the Official AAWA Video..And..
    Decide for Yourself..
    If you find the Background Conversation in the Official AAWA Video disturbing..

.....................................................................................................................................Image...OUTLAW

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

@Outlaw - There are several videos on their site. Which one are you referring to?

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit