Who will run the "earthly organization" after GB is raptured?

by bruh2012 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Vanderhoven7 - "Do JWs believe in a pre-trib, mid-trib or post-trib rapture? Do they believe in a rapture at all?"

Option 3; not for decades, now.

That being said...

...many WT publications have suggested (to varying degrees of certainty, depending on the decade) that the "anointed" would die (natural causes or martyred) prior to and/or during the Great Trib, and be taken up to heaven immediately.

Sometimes it has also been suggested that - in the unlikely event that some didn't die during the Trib - they'd would be whisked away like Enoch. I suppose that qualifies as a "rapture", but they don't use the word; probably smacks too much of evangelicalism (i.e., "Christendom"), as far as the WTS is concerned.

That was back in the day, though.

These days, it sure seems like they're suggesting that at least some form of the WT heirarchy intends to survive all the way through the Apocalypse, and run the show afterward (which is, needless to say, disturbing for a whole bunch of reasons).

• prologos
    prologos

van der hoven 7 latest fresh light : will be gone IN MID TRIB. before the final phase aka Armageddon.

the the real work begins, seven years of burial detail, first carrion, then just bones.

singing the dreadful kingdom songs.

• kaik
    kaik

Not sure what WT is teaching today but in the 1980's we were told that Annoited will die naturally duing the Tribulation and immediatelly resurrected into spiritual existence. I never heard the word Rapture in Eastern Europe until 1990's when I came to USA. Nobody there knows what the world Rapture means.

• prologos
    prologos

Vidiot, no , These days since the Oktoberfest in New Jersey and the July 15 2013 wt, wt is adamant that the anointed, gb Fads and all will be gone BEFORE ARMageddon, even being ARMed to share in the fight.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

prologos - "Vidiot, no , These days since the Oktoberfest in New Jersey and the July 15 2013 wt, wt is adamant that the anointed, gb Fads and all will be gone BEFORE ARMageddon, even being ARMed to share in the fight."

Um... what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit