I think the Governing Body does not believe they will

see Armaggedon at all, ever, not in this century, or

the next, they are therefore establishing a conventional

structure and becoming more like mainstream churches

and the key to their security is money, lots of money and

physical structures and land. Churches having been buiding

Mission houses for missionaries for hundreds of years. As for the

First Responders idea, who wants to be rescued by untrained

uneducated men with no medical or engineering skills ?

Do they plan a full scale Search and Rescue ? With Helicopters?

Do any of these "giddy" brothers realize its another, day late and a

dollar short, copy cat idea, being presented as a "First" by the WT.?

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

This makes me so happy I never joined the RBC when all the other JDubbies were doing it.

But it also makes me feel sad that it looks like they're planning way ahead beyond the supposed around-the-corner "end" and moving towards being a long time standing religion filled with millions if not billions of $$$.

• OneDayillBeFree
  • steve2
    steve2

As you can plainly see, Brothers and Sisters, the organization is bedding down for the long haul. There is so much construction work that needs to be centralized that Jehovah God would not dare interrupt the plans of mere mortals by hastening the approach of the end of this system of things.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

On the weekend I was at a build and was surprised with the attitude of the overseers. First it started in the morning by saying:” Not be shocked but as you know by the end of this month the RBC will be dissolved”. He seemed Ok when he said it.

Later on we started talking, and he was extremely upset. The method of communication between bethel and the RBC overseers was very minimal. They got emails saying thank you for your service. Somewhere asked if they can give up their jobs and support full time.

At the build he didn’t even stay till the end. After lunch he just disappeared. There no overseers at the build at all – never seen this before!

This is all outrageous. These people invested tens of years to help in building kingdom halls and support the society from their own money and all they get is: Thank you for your service.

The good knew is they are migrating the RBC volunteers to the new construction department. The bad news is apparently they are shutting done several department, and as I understood construction and anything directly linked will be closed and not migrated to the new construction.

Da Furious

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Shameless hypocrites.

Before 1975 they were actively praising JW's who sold their homes and went pioneering in the 'short time remaining' of this wicked system, now here they are decades later making long-term plans to expand their religious construction/property money-raking empire, all built on the voluntary labour of mostly the young.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit