Watchtower Corporation Should Turn Into An Old Folks Care Center To Care For Those That Devoted Their Lives To Corporation Causes

by frankiespeakin 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What do you think? I mean isn't that what Jesus their Master want as a form of loveing your neighbor especially those that devote their life to them and their silly dream about being God's Organization.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

that wold be the right thing for them to do, admit they had no idea what they were talking about then use their billions to rehabilitate all the dubs affected by their craziness.

• watson
  • watson
    watson

Call it "Old Soldier's Rest Stop", since they've been on full war alert now for what, 140 years?

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

I agree wholeheartedly. They have branch sites that would serve wonderfully as an Old Soldiers Rest Home. They could pay Witnesses to care for them on a 24 hr. basis. I know, ain't-a-gonna happen, but they could. Instead these D.O.'s are going to be relegated to a single-wide in a retirement court and have to live off a small Social Security check, along with their aches and pains and progressive health deterioration. They'll probably realize then, like we already have, that they had been hood-winked. All I say is welcome to the club and hope to see you on this forum.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Can the COs and DOs do a class action lawsuit against the Watchtower Corporation for fraud or something?

• speargrass55
    speargrass55

Well, they won't. Be warned.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I agree with Jeanette, sadly when "Mother " "shows no natural affection" for these ones and kicks them to the curb. They just may wake up.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if in other countries they can sue the Watchtower over their treatment of those that are COs and are retired I bet they might have a chance to sue them.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder what type of medical care the Watchtower is providing its retired COs and DOs? I bet the cheapo Governing Body/Faithful and Discreet Slave are neglegent in this vital area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit