Guy Hollis Pierce: Marriage to Eva, Divorce from Eva, Marriage to Penelope - The Documents

by LoisLane looking for Superman 4 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

1940 US Census: It shows Guy Pierce's proof of birth, where he was born and who his parents are, and where they were born.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

And ?? Of what significance is this exactly ? Guy Pierce was on the Governing Body, now dead ?

They are just ordinary men, like all Dictators and self appointed despots.

He has SIX children - I would love to know what they thought of him and

if any are JW's or if they all got free, hopefully. His first wife was named Wong , Chinese?

• hoser
    hoser

Thanks Lois I think we need to know all the facts we can about these overlords

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

So I am guessing that Guy was the cuckolded party and the divorce was 'scriptural'.

• Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

And ?? Of what significance is this exactly ?

Because JW.org is lying by omission:

Guy Hollis Pierce was born in Auburn, California, on November 6, 1934. He was baptized as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses on August 14, 1955, at the age of 20. (huge time-skip in 3, 2, 1... now) He married a fellow Witness, Penelope (Penny) Wong, on May 30, 1977, and the two raised a family together. Mr. and Mrs. Pierce became full-time Bible instructors (referred to by Witnesses as regular pioneers).

They don't want to admit that their "stars" (Governing Body) have faults and follies, let alone the fact he married just a year after divorcing the first wife. The fact the divorce took place a year after the 1975 fall-thru, pseudo-prophetic non-event... well, who knows? (taking a page from their "will this be the last memorial... who knows?" - ala Mentok the Mindtaker dink-maneuver)

Relevant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOe0Lr9OewE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit