by Jack Miller 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

So Wendell G. Marley is a elder who covers-up
    child sex abuse

• PaintedToeNail
  • losingit
    losingit

I know someone- -born in, btw-- who works at NASA as an engineer and currently serves as an MS.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

BLONDIE -

I agree with you on the difference between those who are pedos and those who cover for them.

Pedophiles are sick and need to be locked away and helped - often they are victims themselves. Those who cover for them are evil, because they are ensuring that the pervert will be given further opportunity, sometimes even enabling the necessary cicumstances.

The way that victims were persecuted by the BORG into silence and the many cases of how "elduhs" who had molested were permitted to move on and continue their trail of perversion shows the sheer mendacious drattedness of the "Chosen organisation".

HB

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Ronald Lawrence's son killed himself. I wonder if molestation had something to do with it?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

in a way I kind of feel sorry for this Wendell guy. How he has sort of been dragged into it.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

joe134cd, not sure what you mean by being sorry for an elder who knew of the molestation accusations and did nothing to alert the authorities.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Marked

• KariOtt
    KariOtt

saving

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Ok, so NASA is a branch of the Air Force. How can a JW work for NASA at all?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit