21 YEAR OLD DIES REFUSING MEDICAL AID

by deddaisy 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

JW are only here to be persecuted. They LIVE for persecution, they CRAVE persecution, they do ANYTHING for persecution.

Pro Watchtowerites come to this board for the sole purposes of harrassing rape and molestation survivors (you can't do that at teh doors, what a shame!!) and of getting people angry at them so they can claim 'persecution'.

Seeing as how most pro-watchtowerites rarely invovle involve themselves on the threads where someone needs help, or info, or any kinbd of human need, it makes it very very obvious what their pitful priorities are.

Which in turn, makes it very very obvious what their priorities are at the doors.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

There is no such thing as a blood substitute. Any one who says that is lying.

When Watchtower says JW's don't accept blood, they are lying. JW's accept EVERY FORM of blood there is except five things; even then it's okay if it's from cow's blood, even then it's okay to accept it ONCE with repentance.

A choice between blood transfusion therapy and expulsion/shunning is not an informed choice. It's no choice at all. For the first time in legal history that issue of CHOICE was properly dealt with in Canada, and now we will see more adults and children involuntarily transfused.

The threat of expulsion/shunning is coersion, plain and simple. Health care workers are under NO law and NO obligation to accept 'consent' <gag> <choke> that is NOT free and NOT informed. That is their right, as trained and experienced professionals, to make that conclusion and decision on behalf of their patients.

Wake up JW"s and join the real world. Things are changing. No longer are you going to make your "children pass through the fire, a thing I have not commanded and that did not even come up into my heart."

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• raven101
    raven101

If you think about it really the blood thing really makes no sense, I mean its supposed to be about the importance of blood pertaining to an animal who had died. Why? Because the life is in the blood, it's sacred, belongs to jehovah, should be poured out ... If were talking about blood from a living donor its obviously a different thing, presumably they are still alive . . . I haven't heard of them draining corpses for viable plasma have you?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

SCHIBOLET:
    I am truly sorry for the loss of your brother, I didn't post these articles to cause hurt to anyone, rather to point out that members of this organization, will indeed die, before they will go against a MAN-MADE POLICY disguised as the "will of God."
    If you believe the Bible, which you do, why do you think that God didn't have Abraham sacrifice his son? Was it because he loved him? Yet, you believe that God expects more from us than he did from Abraham? As much as he expected from Jesus? And you call this a God of love? I believe he is a God of love, I believe that your Governing Body are a group of men that are caught up in a mess with the blood policy....They can't just receive "new light" because this would open them up to countless lawsuits...But they had to "doctor" it up a bit because the medical profession, and others, are tired of the responsibility of sustaining life with their hands tied...
    _quote:____________________________________________________________________
    Apostates just crack me up!
    Notice the subject of this thread: "21 YEAR OLD DIES REFUSING MEDICAL AID"
    What a wonderful way of twisting the truth. _________________________________________________________________

This article is off a newswire database, the headline, which is in reference to the FIRST article, not your brother, "21 Year Old Dies Refusing Medical Treatment" was written by Eka Mekhuzla, not me. I really doubt that Mr. Mekhuzla is an "apostate." For your information, I am not an apostate.
    Also for your information, you should look up "apostate" in the dictionary. Any JW that was of a previous faith and renunciated it to become a JW, is an "apostate." You, by going "door to door" in an attempt to "convert" others from their religion to your religion, are promoting "apostasy."

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

SCHIBOLET:
    I think you may be a bit confused.....I just went back over these articles, and AMAZINGLY, I don't see one that even refers to a 21 year old male. Which one is your brother?

Thanks Schibolet...you've just shown any lurkers how "decent" of people JW's can be.

• Schibolet
    Schibolet
    Which one is your brother?

I meant it spiritually and I should have said "my spiritual sister".

Thanks Schibolet...you've just shown any lurkers how "decent" of people JW's can be.
    Let's see, where have I heard this before? Oh that's right, from apostates. Same stupid thing is said to all JWs that post pro-Witness. A lame attempt to shut us up. Try harder...lol
  • deddaisy
    deddaisy

"A lame attempt to shut us up."

Why would I want to shut you up, the more you talk the more apparent the JWs' lack of independent thought is.....

later on I thought you may have meant "spiritual" brother. In that case, I am still sorry for your loss, "spiritual" or "physical," a life is a life....I wouldn'tbe so quick though to claim all JW's as your "brothers." If they discovered that you post here and df'ed you, your "brothers" would shun you, no questions asked, if that's what they were instructed to do. you disagree? then why is it that you keep it to yourself?

• Derrick
    Derrick

Hello deddaisy,
    I can relate to JW who refused blood in that article. At 18 years of age, after almost fatally injured after getting hit by a car on my bicycle and rushed to the hospital emergency room, I was interviewed by a nurse (who was also a Catholic nun). She asked me to tell her WHY I refused a blood transfusion, so that she would know it was me and not the Jehovah's Witnesses coercing me. I remember quoting various scriptures like the one in the book of Acts that comes to mind. At the time, I believed the interpretation of these scriptures that forbade the transfusion of blood. Convinced in my sincerity, the nurse placed a clipboard with a release form above my head. As I started to pass out of consciousness, I remember reaching up and signing the release form.

Today? I will admit that I was mistaken in accepting the Watchtower Society's interpretation of the scriptures in Acts and other parts of the Bible used to buttress their teachings against blood transfusions (see http://www.ajwrb.org/index.shtml for specific information).

I have learned over the years that unlike food that is digested, blood is an internal organ, like the skin is an organ. Skin can be transplanted in small grafts, just like the liver can be transplanted in small segments.

BLOOD can also be transplanted in small "grafts" to save a life. The Bible emphasized that blood is sacred because it represents LIFE.

Would the Watchtower Society refuse to allow a burn victim massive skin grafts to live? Would they forbade organ transplants? Then why have they singled out a certain organ and refused to allow a portion of it to be transplanted to save a life?

The reason is clear. They never realized until recently that blood is like skin in that it is an organ. Like skin gets grafted in small amounts from donors or laboratory cultures, blood can get grafted from one compatible body to the next. Skin is not "eaten" by the body that receives it, and neither is blood.

The scriptures specifically forbade the eating of blood, because that is cannibalism just like the eating of other body organs. Like other modern medical technologies the Bible is silent about organ transplants to SAVE LIFE. However, the Bible sets a precedent by saying that blood represents life. How could one acknowledge this truth, if one refuses to allow compatible blood to get transfused and transplanted in order to save theirs or another's life?

The scriptures that condemned eating or idolatrous sacrifice with blood is why entire Christian families were willing to die in the Roman Gladiator arenas. They refused to accept the Romans' temptation of eating blood sausage in exchange for their freedom. The issue was not eating per se, but it was a challenge to the death of FAITH IN GOD and the renouncing of principles relating to the respect for the sanctity of life.

The real sin the GB has committed is not in sharing their interpretation on blood and allowing the consciences of each person to accept or reject that interpretation. Rather, the real sin was in their coercing people to reject a blood transfusion and possibly die by threatening to disfellowship them.

It's remarkable to consider that the difference between that 21 year old in the article and myself at the age of 18, was that although we both rejected a blood transfusion, that person died whereas I lived.

Derrick

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

-- William Blake (Auguries of Innocence)

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

Raven, Derrick:

Your posts make a lot of sense. That's one reason I never really got into "debating" the blood issue, the whole idea is just too irrational to even debate. "Life is so sacred that we dare not partake of the 'symbol' of life to sustain life."

Is this how to show their God how much they appreciate the Life they keep saying he gave them....

are there just "shells" of people in the K.H.?

Derrick, so happy you're still here!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

for these people......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit