Woman talk to media about Church of Scientology ripping her family to pieces

by Imminent1975 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

http://gma.yahoo.com/fla-woman-says-church-scientology-ripped-her-family-165522676--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

This was posted on Yahoo news, informing people about a woman that claims her family has been ripped apart by the teachings of Scientology. Sounds like the situation for many of us here with our families still in JW land. I'm curious when Jehovah's Witnesses will start sharing the spot light????

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The response from the Church of Scientology is pretty interesting. More lies and spin, pretty much like the WTBTS!

Did you know that they are celebrating the 103 Birthday of L. Ron Hubbard! They've got a 3 year jump on JWs and Jesus' Invisible Presence!!!

Let's review: They're both cults!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is a GREAT article/video. Showed it to my wife yesterday. Pointed out that if you only switch a few words of Scientology-Speak with JW-speak and you have the same damn story.

She commented on how hypocritical L Ron Hubbard's writings on the "importance" of family were. . .

I showed her the 2009 Awake on not having to choose between family and religious belief. . . .

A very effective piece.

"Let's review: They're both cults!"- OUBLIETTE

Amen!

• DATA-DOG
  • Imminent1975
    Imminent1975

I apologize to Carla for posting about the same thing, I should have read her post and comment on hers.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It happens, no big deal.

I read the article and commented about the similarities to the JWs, and I was not the only one. I didn't see any pro Scientology comments.

• alanv
    alanv

Hey breakfast, that was great thing to do. Show family or friends something from another religion that disgusts them and then show how things are exactly the same in the JW religion. That Awake is priceless.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW. Just swap out Church, and add "Organiization", then put JW.org at the bottom and you have a match!! I may do that for fun..

DD

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Do you think the reason Scientology gets the press is because they have many high profile celebrities, and the wt only has the Williams sisters, and the deceased Michael Jackson? Or just no one has come forth with their story about shunning?

Barb Anderson & Bill Bowen got the medias attention quite a while ago about the pedophile problem, but I think it was at much personal cost to them, correct?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The jokehovians are doing more than the speed limit on the highway leading that way. One fine day, the jokehovians are going to pull right up to the bumper of Scientology and whiz right by them, on their way to Boston Movement territory. And this damnation working at the coming Grand Boasting Session is just keeping that pedal down to the floor and leaving it there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit