by putting yourself into a large cover and sending you to UGANDA
    "unseen ghosts and apostates"
    ha ha ha

• Prisca
    Prisca

If you don't know, we can't tell you.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

To join this group, you must apply to your nearest branch office of the WTBTS and request their two inch thick book of rules. Once you receive your copy please return and you will be given step # two.

Please have patience and feel free to ask anymore questions. No thinking person is expelled from this group, in fact, you are required to think! Please 'add' more words to your next post. Have a nice day.

Guest 77

• SYN
    SYN

If you have to ASK, you'll never KNOW!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Don't feel bad, recovering. I've been here over almost a year and they just now started letting me use the public restrooms. [Edit: Oh, you say a year is 12 months?]

I've seen people sharing what looked like a secret handshake, but everyone is mum on the subject.

I don't think you can really apply. One day you'll be walking down the street, and a black van with tinted windows will come screeching to a halt. Three people clad all in black will jump out and throw a hood over your head. You'll be driven around for two hours until you come to an abandoned warehouse, where you'll be interrogated to verify your sympathies. If you pass all the tests, you'll be a member of the secret brotherhood.

If not, well... some people never come back.

Hmmm
    (Been reading too much David Morrell)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mazza,

Email me privately and I will send you an introductory pack.

Really.

Englishman.

• SYN
    SYN

An introductory package? Sounds good...

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• belbab
    belbab

If you have to ask, it is impossible to join

Try catching the wind and locking it up in your room, when you have done that then maybe you will know how to join.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit