Healesville VIC Australia

by JAVA 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Is there anyone on this Forum living around Healesville VIC, Australia? A chap from that area has been writing me, and it would be nice to put him in touch with another former JW from Healesville. Thanks!

• Prisca
    Prisca

bttt since it's now daytime in Oz.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Sounds like your town "Healesville" would be an excellent place for ex-JW's to visit for a while.

The Pope

• larc
    larc

Hey Javer,

This is not meant ta highjack your thread, but this is Earl Pitts, Amereeeican, checkin in and my buddy Gilbert Gnarley who's a bin a askin a bout ya.

Well Javer, I shure do hope you have been doin right fine. I have been doin right fine my sef.

Take care buddy, and if you don't call me, I won't talk to you. Hee, heee.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Nice to see you here, JAVA,

even if it appears to be a short visit.

outnfree

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never
    tried before.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Healesville a lovely place. Not too far from Melbourne.

Check with Beck.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• JAVA
    JAVA
    this is Earl Pitts, Amereeeican, checkin in and my buddy Gilbert Gnarley who's a bin a askin a bout ya.

Hey there, Mr. Pitts; nice hearing from you. Tell Gnarley I'm as fine as a frog's hair, but too poor to pay attention. My regards to Ms. Pitts. We'll have you over when it's time to fire up the pit, and roast the pig we fatten up last winter with table scraps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit