worldly women don't all ask you to see her aquarium

by suavojr 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I guess it's a better chat up line than, "Hey, do you want to see my fish?"

• piztjw
    piztjw

"Worldly men" are surprised when they figure out that the women who smile at them, do not "want them bad".

Sounds like a JW in the Dallas area. Chased anything without a penis. Could never get it through the idiots head that just because a woman smiled it didn't automatically mean they wanted to do the mattress mambo. It was downright disgusting to listen to this "exemplary" brother graphically describing what every woman who had ever smiled wanted to do to him. Pot gut, bald head, false teeth and he figured that just like the WT claimed, all woman were after a good stuffing with anyone, anytime.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I never lived in dallas but had friends there years ago and visited once, your description of that brother sounds familiar lol, there was one that all the single sisters ran from all the time.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

"Worldly men" are surprised when they figure out that the women who smile at them, do not "want them bad".

Sounds like a JW in the Dallas area. Chased anything without a penis. Could never get it through the idiots head that just because a woman smiled it didn't automatically mean they wanted to do the mattress mambo. It was downright disgusting to listen to this "exemplary" brother graphically describing what every woman who had ever smiled wanted to do to him. Pot gut, bald head, false teeth and he figured that just like the WT claimed, all woman were after a good stuffing with anyone, anytime.

Men are like that, well some of them. The not very bright ones anyway. Even on the chance a woman thinks a man is attractive, and she smiles at him, it just means she thinks he is attractive. For women, we don't automatically think from face to bed. No, really, we don't. We just think, "He's nice looking." And even then, it doesn't mean we like the man or ever want to see him again. Most of the time though, if a woman smiles at you, she is just extending human friendliness. We smile at women, children and dogs, too.

Scenario: Group of men standing beneath a clock at the subway station. Semi attractive woman looks up at clock over group of men. Doesn't even see group of men. "Ah, 2:30. Train should be along any moment." One idiot in the group of men, "See that hot chick over there? She's looking at me. She wants me bad."

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

piztjw:

Yes, too many men do think that (no matter what they look like). And, they don't have to be deluded idiots in the JW religion either. I have seen that the problem is even worse with men who are not born in the West......They must imagine any woman who looks at them pleasantly must want "it".

This is why I am selective as to who I smile at or say hello to.

FlyingHighNow:

Isn't it hilarious. Too many men suffer from what I call it the "Magic Mirror Syndrome" (more-so than women, I think). They are not in reality about themselves or what they look like and imagine they deserve a beauty. They can even be overheard trashing some female's looks or figure!

Meanwhile, perfectly good looking women are worried about cellulite or a little wrinkle.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Thank you ladies for all the comments and to the guys as well. I just want to be clear that when at 17 I thought any girl would want me I figured out how wrong is the image the WT teaches about women in general. Think about it, even a married woman with an elder as husband, cannot escape the idea of an easy girl if the Opportunity arises.

I am happy to say that I have my feet firmly on the ground and I know my limits.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

FlyingHighNow:

Isn't it hilarious. Too many men suffer from what I call it the "Magic Mirror Syndrome" (more-so than women, I think). They are not in reality about themselves or what they look like and imagine they deserve a beauty. They can even be overheard trashing some female's looks or figure!

Meanwhile, perfectly good looking women are worried about cellulite or a little wrinkle.

It is soooo sadly funny. There are a few women like that, too. They usually have tubby bodies with no waist, and homely faces. They aren't very attractive, but think every man wants them. They remind me of the Tasmanian She-devil that Bugs Bunny mail ordered, to distract the Tasmanian Devil. I call them Tasmanian Devils. They spin into a room full of men, eyes bulging in their heads, tapping some girl and telling her that this man or that man wants them. Comical, really. And then like you said, very pretty girls that are just sure no man is going to ever want them. Nothing wrong with being plain or homely or tubby, I could be all three. Thinking every man wants you though, no matter what you look like, it's kind of delusional.

04c576fc31ea8fed77c2c7365ecdd4ab.jpg (300×331)

Suavo jr. I understand what you said about the misconception about women that was drilled into your brain. I'm just amazed at how clueless a lot of men, in general, are about women. Women don't want every guy they find attractive, in a sexual way. It's rare that we see a guy and think, "My god, that man is delicious, I could have that man for dessert every night (Dessert here, does not refer to oral sex. It means the man is delicious looking, has major, delicious charisma and it would so fun to have him around every night. For whatever.)

• FlyingHighNow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit