2014 District Convention Symposium - "What Must Be Kept In Second Place". - wow, unbelievable......

by EndofMysteries 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is the most blatant damnation working I have ever seen. This means eating at McDonalds every damn day for lunch, so you can keep your time going and do the absolute maximum for the communist kingdom. Even though doing so is not good for your health in any way, shape, or form. There are many documents proving that regularly eating McDonald's food is bad for one's health, not the least a feature length documentary film Supersize Me. Occasionally, one might get away with it. But every single damn day?

Now, if everything that defines life is below the communist kingdom, what does that do to the soul? Remember, they have 10 minutes per point to develop this damnation working. It can mean that if you have 3 minutes to listen to a song you like, you have 3 minutes to do something for that communist government. If you are thirsty because it is 40 C out, instead of taking a break, you should finish the other streets on your territory or take out a new one so the communism working can be finished. You should stay single because time spent courting could have been spent advancing communism. And so on.

This is worse than the usual "I gave up my job, pious-sneered, and joke-hova blessed me" rubbish. Worse than the usual "Beware of fornication, apostates, and questionable music" smut of past a$$emblies. And, with Saturn approaching Sagittarius at the end of 2014, I expect it to get much worse in 2015 and 2016. Yes, Saturn does take a time out as it retrogrades into Scorpio for a time, but after September 18, 2015, I am afraid the break is done. Saturn returns to Sagittarius and stays there until late 2017. During which time I am expecting things to get worse--it wouldn't surprise me if they start declaring baptism a legally binding contract, contact their lawyers, and start rounding up those not living up to their dedication and suing--or medicating--them into compliance. The threat of being destroyed at Armageddon will be altered to having their Seroquel dose buffed or a lawsuit. Get ready for it.

• Splash
    Splash

Recreation is very dangerous. Take playing cards for example:

*** g78 8/22 p. 12 The Origin of Playing Cards ***
    However, when one hears the popular call, ‘Cards, anyone?’ it is good to keep in mind that card games, like all other forms of entertainment, can consume a lot of time. When any amusement or entertainment goes beyond what is actually good for relaxation, the time used becomes wasted time, time in which more important matters should be cared for. As a consequence, the individuals involved suffer, often both materially and spiritually.

I've also noted how playing cards is seen to be harmless at some times, yet stated as having occult beginnings in other WT magazines.

I'm all confused. Can I play cards or not????

Splash

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I'm all confused. Can I play cards or not????_____Splash

Here's what the society says you can do in your spare time

Time : " Perhaps we could adjust our schedual in order to auxillary pioneer one or more months a year "

Energy : " Avoid recreation and employment that leave us so tired that we cannot give Jehovah our best "____Our Kingdom Ministry March 2008 Page one

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

^good analogy to the communism.

So then they'll probably say....

Recreation - If you happen to have 1 hour after a weeks worth of hard work and service and you are thinking of spending that time on recreation, are you truly doing all that you can do for field service? Should you not spend that time perhaps doing some street witnessing or informal witnessing in the park?

Eating and Drinking - Jesus said that man must live not on bread alone but on every utterance from the Lord. There have been reports of those who take lunch breaks and snacks during field service. Not only is this a lack of faith and should be avoided, but time spent during the week for lunch and dinner can be better spent in progressing the lords work!

Concerns about Health - The bible clearly says do not be anxious. Those who are concerned about their health and trying to be proactive are clearly showing a lack of faith and being anxious. Time spent maintaining your health can be better spent in field service. When your health fails, you can look forward to the new system!

Courtship and Weddings - Marriage is a lifelong committment and think of the countless hours spent in courtship to decide if you will be bound to another for the rest of your life. The time left is reduced! Those who can't remain single have not overcome their fleshly desires. If one happens to go against this advice and seek marriage, the wedding should have the energy of a funeral. Elders should be consulted to make sure the wedding reception music is kingdomhall friendly. Infact many have remarked of the joy they have had in singing the kingdom melodies during the wedding reception instead of dancing to music. A honeymoon is a pagan practice, but in asking for forgiveness for the weak couple who chose not to remain single, they can demonstrate a postive step forward in pioneering instead of taking a honeymoon.

Family Ties - Jesus said that his spiritual brothers were his family, not his blood relatives. Jesus said those who neglect his brothers will not inherit the kingdom. The governing body are the faithful and discreet slave and when they ask you to listen, obey, and be blessed, that means you must put their whims above your fleshly family because they are your true brothers. When Jesus returns, do you not want to see his joyful expression when he sees that you put field service and listening to the governing body first, even when that meant neglecting your family? What a joyful time that will be!

Material Pursuits. - Seek the kingdom first and all other things will be added. Education and material security are not promised in this world. GIve all your money and excesses to the governing body to advance the kingdom work. The scriptures show that early christians had to GIVE their money to the organization, the organization itself was not part of the promise of having everything provided. That was a test of faith for the christians. The organization itself depends on the money from it's members. SO keep giving your money, keep rejecting the temptation of financial security and higher education, and all other things will be added! There will be attendents with ATM and Credit Card scanners by the donation boxes for those who chose to show their faith in this provision by the lord.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Playing cards do have links with the Tarot cards. The links were nurfed in that only the joker is left of the Quintessence.

However, that is nothing compared to what the washtowel is doing. Playing cards almost never involves spell casting or fortune telling--gambling, sometimes, but not spiritism. What the washtowel is doing is black magick against the congregation. They are using black magick to ensure damnation of all in attendance, through the talks programming the soul to accept destitution, sickness, stupidity, celibacy, and communism as virtues. They are also programming people to view material security, health, sexuality, intelligence, and freedom as bad. This is a form of black magick, and people are going to be hurt because of it. Aside losing money gambling, when is the last time you have been hurt by playing cards?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

wtwizard - they also have articles against playing pacman-waste of time, money, (both which should go to donations and field service), chess - wargame, any sports - competitive, etc. I don't think there is a single form of recreation they haven't bashed at one point or another to make people feel guilty if they do anything other than field service.

• paladin
    paladin

We have card games every week in our home and they are not harmful and is considered a relaxing time for family.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember those articles on video games. Invariably, the catch-all is "There is nothing wrong with [activity] in of itself. However, our time is for our ministry." I wonder how much worse this is going to get with this damnation working--or the hounders are going to be inclined to crack down even beyond what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself says.

And keep in mind that, even if this is just all hot air, it is still a damnation working. You go, you are hearing the smut. You go, the smut is being programmed into your subconscious. And then it manifests in reality in poverty, sickness, and never being able to enjoy life. You are still the receiving end of a black magick working, and no, the moon was not void of course when they started this working. (And neither was Saturn in retrograde.) Anyone that must attend, or that intends to go so they can record this program for the benefit of all, please be careful about that effect and be warned that your subconscious is under attack while present at this session.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WTWizard, can I use a psychic shield? Got any tips? I will try anything. Normally I just read the bile and mentally deconstruct all the WTs reasoning.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit