Jason Cobb's posts documents on Internet

by Rufus T. Firefly 15 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah’s organization itself is not perpetrating this scam, rather a group of deviant, self-willed individuals therein are doing so.

Such persons insidiously exploit the arrangements, procedures and infrastructure of the organization to execute their schemes - to their own benefit......Jason Cobb

Thats Funny..

Cobb doesn`t know the WBT$ Runs the Show..

Cobb is another Duped Dub..

................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Rufus T. Firefly
    Rufus T. Firefly

Terry, your point is well taken; however, I wasn't talking about the official teachings of the WTS. I meant that the average JW will disregard the letter of the law if he perceives that it runs contrary to WTS purposes, and I feel that the actions of the elders in the Menlo Park support that conclusion. They clearly violated the law by opening new bank accounts using Jason Cobb's credentials and diverting funds into them.

In his book, In search of Christian Freedom, Ray Franz tells of a JW woman who worked in a doctor's office and who revealed a JW patient's private medical information to local elders which resulted in the patient being dis-fellowshipped. That was a clear violation of State and Federal laws, but the JW felt justified in doing so.

Island Man, I must admit I considered the possibility of your argument. However, the fact is that Jason Cobb has been dis-fellowshipped and by posting confidential memos on the Internet, he surely is considered to be an apostate by the WTS. In fact, he violated a judge's edict that bank records were not to be shared with persons outside of the investigation. So, now it appears that Jason is as guilty as those he is trying to expose.

Outlaw, I love the Mark Twain quote!

• steve2
    steve2

This man's as unhinged as a man who's got a bee in his bonnet. It is hard to escape the conclusion that he has lost all sense of proportion. So, going on the internet he hoped to accomplish what?

• maisha
    maisha

Makes a Great Story. Like a Den full of Vipers

Most Elders would have just given up and quietly obeyed. This guy has BALLS.

• patient
    patient

I give this man credit for trying .... But can he not see the obvious? The only party to benefit from this is the organization itself! ... He appeals to someone higher up to help but he is telling them nothing new .... They are the problem ... They run the CO DO etc .... Does he explain why he does not think anyone higher up is involved?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why doesn't this Elder just call up his fellow Elders, namely the GB, and have a meeting? The GB don't place themselves above others, right? All the Elders are "dukes" and the GB are the most humble and approachable of all the Elders. It's pretty simple, just have an Elder's meeting! They could probably sort it out in a few hours of prayer and bible reading.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit