FLIPPER WE MISS YOU!

by clarity 19 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Anybody hear from Flipper.....haven't seen him on here lately!

It is just not the same without him & I really miss his presence.

Where is our friend ....anyone?

clarity

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hope you're OK, Mr Flipper!

All the best.

CoCo

• Magnum
    Magnum

I miss him, too; been noticing his absence lately. His was one of the names I always looked for when I was in "lurkdom".

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

He posted here last week, everyone needs a break from time to time.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

He has been working a lot of hours; he will be glad to know he is missed.

zed

• flipper
    flipper

Hey thanks Clarity and you other beautiful folks here. As Zed said I've been working a lot more hours in my business after the new year started. Business has really picked up so I haven't had as much time to come on here. I miss all you folks as well very much ! Zed and I have talked on the phone so he knows my work situation. Also my son & his girlfriend AND their 60 yr.old friend have been living with us so it's been quite hectic with people coming and going in and out of the house, etc. My son's buddy has been working for me subcontracting on one of my jobs - and he's really nice , a good guy , a good worker and all - however Mrs. Flipper and I hope to get a little of our middle aged privacy back soon when son, girlfriend, and their buddy get a home to rent - real soon - hopefully. LOL. So that's whats been going on. Plus- I've still been working on producing my first ever CD of 20 songs I've written and am in the process of a good buddy of mine down in So-Cal adding some bass guitar to my vocals, my sons lead guitar and my rhythm guitar on all the songs - so it's a time consuming process sending the discs and USBs to him copying it getting it accomplished. But I hope to get back on here several days a week still as there are a few threads I've been thinking of starting if I can catch my breath for a moment and come up for air ! lol. I love all you guys and gals and hope to catch up real soon ! It really touches me deeply to know I'm missed. You folks are family to me. Love you. My wife says hi as well

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Good to know you are OK, you have been missed.

• clarity
    clarity

Oh hi flipper so nice to see you again & hello to mrs flipper!

Love to hear your music when you get it done! Sounds like

you have been really busy with LIFE! yay...that's a great thing.

Thanx for checking-in ...we'll look forward to your posts when you

catch up on everything. All the best...

clarity

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Hello Mr Flipper.Welcome back.

I also enjoy your posts and comments.You sound like a lovely chap.

I'm so glad your business is doing well and you're gonna be a rock star!!! Lots of great things to keep you outta trouble, hey??

Love to and your family. X

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Glad to know you are ok. Hope things get more manageable soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit