The Bible Says the wt says.. Who should we trust?

by objectivetruth 10 Replies latest jw friends

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

The Bible Says -

John 14:6 - 6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jeremiah 9:4,5 "Everyone, be on guard against your neighbor, And do not trust even your brother. For every brother is a betrayer, And every neighbor is a slanderer. 5 Each one cheats his neighbor, And no one speaks truth. They have taught their tongue to speak falsehood. They wear themselves out doing what is wrong.

1 Corinthians 13:12 12 For now we see in hazy outline by means of a metal mirror, but then it will be face-to-face. At present I know partially, but then I will know accurately, just as I am accurately known.

The WT Says -

The Watchtower, May 15, 2014. “15 If we are to have Jehovah’s favor and blessing as individuals, we must support his organization and accept adjustments in our understanding of the Scriptures.

“We too need to study diligently and be open-minded when there are adjustments in the understanding of God’s Word or in our preaching work.”

The Bible Says -

Galatians 1:8 However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to you as good news something beyond the good news we declared to you, let him be accursed.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Who should you trust??? Don't ask a question you really don't want the answer to. I think you already know the correct answer, you may not be able to bring yourself to say it.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Hi whathappened,

Any one that is not blinded, can see the clear contradictions, when comparing the Bible to the Watchtower.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Objectivetruth:

I am sorry to say that neither the bible nor the watchtower are any reliable source to seek the truth. Both of them has again and again fooled and betrayed honest humans when seeking our origin and history. Even if you seek a creator or a salvation figure you’ll be disappointed looking into the Bible or any of those societies that claim they have a truth answer. This of course also goes for all other “wholly scriptures” that only have been used to empower evil man such as priests, mullahs, presidents and Kings.

The society is even more blameful. I appear very clearly, that they only use their devote members, as slaves to make the leading (GB/directors of the treasure dept), even more rich. (compare the fortunes of the Catholic church). Free labors are very god to build new buildings. KH, Assembly halls, churches, branch offices a.s.f. who easily could be sold for millions of dollars. This without any tax accounting, or statement of finances to their members.

Bugbear

• galaxie
    galaxie

ALL of these writings are by the hand of man, if you believe there is a supernatural element to ANY of them , thats where you must start any questioning as to their authenticity/purpose .

Otherwise do you cede your intelligence , and how to live YOUR own life to charlatans?

• justmom
    justmom

" Do not put your TRUST in nobles....nor in the sons of earthling man."

Since both the WT and the BIBLE (s) are written by man and have been tampered with.... ( false scribes/ styluses)

there is only ONE we can trust and it is how Jah speaks to us now. Hebrews 1:1-4

" God who long ago spoke by means of the prophets now at the end of the appointed times SPEAKS by means of a SON."

Since we have been told " This is my son, listen to him"... And ALL power and authority has been given him....and he says HIS sheep know his voice and listen and follow him. ( John 10) ...And he is called " The Word of God in John 1:1 and Revelation 19:13 ..and he tells us to keep asking for ears to hear and eyes to see and HE will open them and speak so we can hear.... There is no reason to trust anyone else. We see man dominates man to his own injury.

If we are told to " test every inspired utterance as they do not all originate with god then"....the voices will be from the spirit realm. SOME will be voices we are NOT to listen to ( the adversary's) and the one that is the holy spirit, Chirst, the son of Jah is the one we can trust. Test it against what he did and said..test it against LOVE....and then if you must test it against what may be written. if what is written you cannot SEE CHRIST in it.... If what is Love you cannot see CHRIST in it...then it has been changed to suit the doctrines of man and religion to control and enslave the sheep that do not belong to them. They are wolves in sheeps clothing. they do not care nor love the sheep. CHRIST already proved his love as far as death, what more can we ask for? He is willing to forgive everything as long as we listen, love, forgive, show compassion, mercy, remain humble for one another.

So my vote is to trust no one except the one Jah sent and has proven he deserves my loyalty and trust!

Love and peace to you, Kim

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Bible Says the wt says.. Who should we trust?

Neither, the bible was written by ignorant men who lived 3000 years ago, who embellished their own stories of their god

(Yahweh) as well created their own morals statues.

The WTS. are ignorant and corrupt men who try to emulate the social and moral standards of these ignorant ancient people

by self empowering themselves, utilizing their very own publishing house.

No one benefits from either.

The bible should therefore only be reviewed as a reference to human history.

It becomes a true folly with detrimental consequences when people put their faith toward self inspired religious charlatans

like the WTS. Corporation.

• designs
    designs

But the Bible also has Jesus saying- whose sins you forgive they are forgiven and whose sins you do not forgive they are not forgiven John 20:23

A lot of power he is transfering to disciples.

• heathen
    heathen

The WTBTS keeps changing what the bible says and never once will admit to attempting to prophesy tho they will insist on there beliefs coming from jehovah . I can't make much sense out of that stand myself , either you are speaking for GOD or not and I think the definition of prophet is, one that reveals GODS intentions. Interpretations belong to GOD

• smiddy
    smiddy

Is God a mute ? He cant speak for himself ? He relies on imperfect human beings to speak for him ?

His own word states , written by a man no less , " Do not put your TRUST in nobles....nor in the sons of earthling man." Ps.146:3,4.

Everything you have ever read about GOD was written by a man or woman .

GOD is supposed to be the ultimate in power and wisdom the creator of the universe , yet he cant communicate with ALL mankind at any one time ? Himself ? WE imperfect humans can do it with sattelite TV and radio , and the creator is still relying on thousands of years old texts , that have been corrupted by humans with an agenda , to get his message across.? I`m not the sharpest tool in the shed , though I`m not stupid either .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit