Not willing to cooperate

by happy@last 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JHK
    JHK

The Governing Body Bank is "the Devil's Hand". The congreation elders have no autonomy.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Way to go! Get that bastard! Maybe your sister would like to get involved.

Great take care.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I am deeply saddened by your story. I hope you find courage and strength to bring your abuser to justice.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

Qcf x

• happy@last
    happy@last

Thank you all for your supportive comments. The case is moving ahead now after a long wait. It was a relief to give the police my statement, though it was quite a long time ago. The authorities seem confident he will get a good sentence.

• whathappened
    whathappened

More importantly than your abuser getting punished for what he did, is the fact that you can now move on and take steps to make your life better. Take care of yourself and be sure you get any help you need. Sometimes you don't think you need help but you do. Keep close to those who love you and want to help you through everything you've been through.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I hope you make your attorney aware of the Candice Conti case and its outcome.

The elders who failed to report this to the police and the Watchtower Society

and liable for finacial compensation to you and you should not hesitate to sue

them for their harnful and illegal actions, or failure to act. Other victims of this

man are probably out there since they pedophiles never stop at just one victim.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Happy,good!

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

I admire your courage. I know it is not easy. I will never understand the need JWs have to protect pedophiles. Stay strong and know you are doing a good thing by speaking up.

Children need protected. Silence is permission.

Miss.Fit

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Miss.Fit - "I will never understand the need JWs have to protect pedophiles."

They don't think they're protecting pedophiles.

They think they're protecting God's Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit