Local JW man missing on the local news

by troubled mind 22 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

http://wqad.com/2014/03/11/family-of-missing-man-hoping-for-the-best/

Very scary ...in the passed few months two adult men ,and one woman have all gone missing . One of the men was found in the river after several weeks . The others ,no trace . People around here are wondering if they are related ,authorities say NO.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Maybe he is on the run??

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

But he didn't take is phone or medicine ..... Sounds like he was on his way to KH for an Elders meeting or some sort of KH business,maybe JC ? He doesn't sound like a guy that would just take off

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I agree, that sounds strange. It seem like he was planning on coming back.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I told my husband that the local JW should get together ,and canvas the area . They always pride themselves in getting into every nook and crany ,someone should at least be able to spot his truck .

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've heard Witnesses bragg that they coulda found Osama Bin Laden years ago

• steve2
    steve2

It must be extremely nerve-wracking for his wife and children. I hope they are getting the help and support they will need - and that it turns out okay. It can be the not knowing that is the worst part. I feel for them.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I've heard Witnesses bragg that they coulda found Osama Bin Laden years ago

JW's are delusional. They can't even find people at home in their own house.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alpha Man , You got that right

• finally awake
    finally awake

It's odd that he didn't take his phone. Most people don't go anywhere without their cell phone anymore, even if they don't expect to need it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit