My Mom is in the hospital

by JeffT 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

My mother broke her hip last week. She had an emergency partial replacement surgery Friday night. We don't know how she did it as we have caregivers with her at all times, she may have fallen while in the bathroom for a few minutes. She doesn't tolerate being in the hosptial very well, and she's largely immobilized. Needless to say, I'm a bit stressed out.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sorry to hear that. It's hard when the relationship between parent and child is reversed.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I hope you and your mom will both be all right. Hopefully she is young enough to pull through this.

• jam
    jam

Sorry to hear about your mom. Our Aunt was under the care of a

caregiver. We, her nephews and nieces would drop back at any

given hour of the day, just to make sure she was taken care of.

My aunt had no children.

• NotNew
    NotNew

sorry to hear your mom broke her hip...hope she recovers quickly.

I can't help with your stress...except to let you know we have been through similar health issues with my wife's mom. It was very stressful but we were able to get through it, not sure how but we did.

SW

edited to add: there once was a time I would of said " we will say a prayer for you and your mom"

I just don't believe that will make a difference anymore. What will be...will be

sorry

• carla
    carla

Sorry to hear that Jeff, will be thinking of you and a speedy recovery for her.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

It's a stressful time for you Jeff. Hang in there and hope all goes well for you and your Mum.

• cofty
    cofty

Best wishes Jeff.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Sorry for what happen to your mom. This happen also to my mother about a month ago. Hope your mom gets well soon. Still Totally ADD

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

hOPE SHE HEALS QUICKLY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit