May 2014 Kingdom Ministry (KM - 05/2014 PDF)

by WatchTower87 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Watchtower-Free
  • twice shy
    twice shy

@kneehigh-First the org needs to work on the adults developing spiritual maturity. The dumbed down magazines treat adults like children and don't allow them to make any of their own decisions

Been there, Done that. It appears I was a bit more spiritually mature than they thought. I was spiritually mature enough to search for the real truth.

@Baltar447- DOUBLE DITTO

@mynameislame- If you are often late, meditate on the reasons why.

Well the next time someone's asked why havent they been attending? They can always say "I/We were running late and I knew Jehovah wouldn't want us to come in late as it brings great attention to my/our weakend spiritual state. So I/we will be out until we finish meditating on it. No matter how long it takes. I/We are resolved to obey. No matter the cost.

WOW! Thanks for the "what I don't miss" reminders.

Silly me, Just when I thought I was getting out...they continue to pull me further and further away by slapping me on the back of the head while telling me Faster! Faster! You are simply not running fast enough to get out of her! THE GREAT BABYLON THE GREAT!

RUN I SAY! RUN FASTER AWAY when you catch sight of yet another disgusting thing!

"Escape" ( in an exhausted out of breath voice)

• Chinodollar
    Chinodollar

does anyone have june 2014 km pdf thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit