Leaked New Light on how the society gets New Light

by EndofMysteries 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Talk at next years district convention, "Be Eager to Partake of the Baker's Fresh Bread".

Some have inquired if the Faithful and Discreet Slave are spirit directed and are truely getting new light, why does the new light change so often, as with the case of the understanding of the generations?

Imagine a baker bakes a fresh batch of loaves of bread. They are delicious and nurturing. However after some time, they become old, stale, moldy, and even DANGEROUS to eat.

New light is like fresh bread. The holy spirit communicates this new light to the Faithful and Discreet Slave. It's spiritually wholesome and nurturing and vital for your spirituality, but in time, this new light will become stale, and moldy and dangerous, which is why apostates love to eat it and try to give it to you.

Each time there is new light, that is fresh wholesome bread. Are we not grateful that the Faithful and Discreet Slave give us an abundance of new light? All the new light the past year should be clear evidence that the Faithful and Discreet Slave is being lead by Holy Spirit. And like moldy, deadly bread, let us throw away and flee from the old light and never take a bite if offered by apostates!!

• UBM101
    UBM101

Light particles are made of bread.... .

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Wait, is this really coming from the Watchtower? Cause if so, their Kingdom Hall Libraries must be full of old stale, moldy, dangerous, apostate food, not to mention the CDROM.

• prologos
    prologos

The problem is that the watchful apostates discover the mold while the bread is just hot out of the oven.

It is true, it is still delicious to see the kind of of heaps the FADS has served up since 1919, like: "the world has ended millions--",

but the best stuff is often what wt analists discover before it hits the presses. or ovens, and serve it up even before jws have an inkling what will hit them.

WT would love to have the old "bread" discarded. but its not going to happen, happily.

The food in due season gets to be tasting terrible for the bakers, because it already has the seeds of mold, even the leven that Jesus warned about in it. from the mixing trough.

The ingredience of the new dough have to have the traces of the old truth, light in them for continuity. for wt it is a permanent stale-mate.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

You know what they say,"Man can not live by bread alone." Jehovahs Witness-Net teaches solid food and meat every season by exposing the Watchtower Society as apostasy against Jesus Christ and the freedom of religion.

Jesus is the same yesterday,today and forever! Hebrew 13:8.

Hope you become strong some day to stand with the bible and not lies!

I am happy to say that I thank YHWH for helping me see through this cult group called Jehovahs Witness.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

"All the new light such as? Holy spirit communicates new light to the Governing Body?"

You do realize how crazy you sound? Delusional? Do you have mental illness?

Who are you,I doubt that you are a practicing JW.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Ok I noticed in one of your post you could not prove 1914!

hope you find some peace out side Jehovahs Witnesses. I noticed you must be about 38 years old because of New World Order. I remember reading old magzines and the inside front pages use to say that the Wt could be Awake would state that it was the portal to the New World Order! Very FreeMason.

Next years is a long ways off, I doubt that you will be attending that assembly!

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

New Light? Well the Bible students must be regarded as "old Light" by the G:B, but they were in fact more in line with both Jesus and the early christian teachings.

This man-made religion has NOTHING to do with the teachings of Jesus Christ whatsoever. It´s a materalistic cult with no

perception of heavenly life. The ONLY life held in view for a christian, but also others.

The "Paradise earth" concept may sound tempting, but it´s completely false. As are many other Watchtower doctrines.

English puritans, Amish, Mormons, Adventist the Watchtower Inc. Get the picture E.O.M?

But quite a few JW´s are starting to wake up. I´ll hope you will as well.

https://anointedjw.org/Regaining_Liberty.html

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

sarahsmile - I am an ex jw. It was a troll/prediction of a future teaching the GB will do to explain all their false teachings and nonstop changes. It was an illustration of how they spin and twist their things around. They try to make being false prophets look like evidence of holy spirit and advancement.

• Splash
    Splash

In the account of Joseph, it was the baker who was executed.

Splash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit