How's the weather in your area?

by Decided 27 Replies latest jw friends

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

Sunny and mid 60's - California sunshine...and drought.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

It's freaking cold up here in Central Canada

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Here on Whidbey Island in Washington state, USA we are having a very mild winter. A few springlike days recently. Only had a couple of light snow days this winter.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'm in paradise, LOL! 30 C (86 F) in SE Australia. Just a beautiful Autumn day- warm ,sunny, no wind- slap a fig leaf on me and call me Adam, lol.

• carla
    carla

I actually saw open water on a river! yay! spring really might be coming after all! one hell of a long winter this year!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

We live near Erie PA. They have been declared the snowest city this year. I think they have had 130 inches plus of snow this year. There normal snow fall is 80 something inches. Still alot. We have had 100 inches of snow, 26 days below 0, 6 of them minus 20 to 26 degrees and far to many minus 10 to minus 16. Here it is the 8th of March and it's snowing outside and this coming Wed. and Thurs. they are talking about a snow storm. Can't wait until spring comes so it can get up above 32 degrees. LOL Still Totally ADD

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Yesterday, snowy and cold. Today, sunny and min 50’s. I love Colorado.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sth UK like Phizzy... usually wet but getting warmer... spring is in the air...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit