Abaddon & Guest 77

by U.2.K. 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

U2K,

Is your daily "watch for armegeddon" toward the east? Remember you must take the old bible literally, right? So when you don't see anything out of the ordinary, (literally) you consider you've "watched" for the day?

carmel

• sf
    sf

Good morning Guest77,

Ah yes, WWI.

Incidently, were you fortunate enough to tune into the History channel last night to feast your mindseye and your souls heart on 'WWII in color'?

Absolutely mesmerizing to WITNESS what was really going on. The millions and millions of dead bodies, stacked.

I learned an 'awful' amount of history in those three hours last night that shall never burn out of my memory. I also payed close attention to dates and faces. Trying to catch a glipse of my great grandfather perhaps.

I was born in Germany, with a severe congenital birth defect (I have overcome) and learning and watching how Hitler felt about 'us' was very unsettling. Then I think back to the hours that my mom started buying into the Krap she was being fed, thru literature and such (flock book; unknowing to her where the actual instruction was coming from) about how the 'crippled' would be completely whole and life would be honkey dorey. I wonder now, just how does the WTBTS think AND feel about the 'crippled', truly?

It's saddens me deeply and stirs up The Rage when I start to piece This Puzzle together Guest. Do you understand what I'm saying between my lines here?

What is this organization REALLY all about? And what is their 'role' in the Future?

And what does human life really stand for with this 'religuous' organization?

{{hugs for you}}

As far as these TROLLS that are popping up out of the 'Kracks in Krooklyn'...have you not been paying close attention to the 'monikers' they are choosing OR HAVING CHOSEN for them? I put them each into the engines and the results are very intriging, to say the least. And that's how I'll keep it for now..."to say the least".

Guest, have you downloaded yahoo messenger yet? Please, let's have a chat sometime.

By the by, have you heard ANYTHING on Robert Howard these days? Last he said, or at least some think it was him, others think it is a hoax, he was relocating. Just wondered if you heard anything.

Sincerely, sKally, FULLY ABLE BODIED; NON-disABLED KLASS

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• QCA1
    QCA1

Well Hello there U2K

I read this qoute along time ago and i BELIEVE it to be true today as it was then.

THE BIBLE RIGHTLY UNDERSTOOD IS THE WORLDS MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE
    WRONGLY UNDERSTOOD AND IT IS THE WORST BOOK IN EXSISTENCE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit