Ran into an old JW friend at a club and....

by nolongerconfused 15 Replies latest jw friends

• nolongerconfused
    nolongerconfused

it's been 1 year since my fade and exit from WTS land..

I wsa at a club last night and ran into an old female JW friend... has been at least 2 years since I last saw her...said hi to her from far away, but she ignored me awkwardly...then she comes up to me, and tells me she's been DF'd... I was like no worries, I left the borg and I'm so much happier now. I told her I won't judge her...She smiled and told me she's gonna try the life outside JW land.

A couple of drinks later, we started dancing...one thing led to another, and I took her to my apartment and had the most amazing sex.

I text her this morning, and she replied with a smile... Has this happened to anyone? Should I be concerned? lol

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Has your wife awakened that much?

Could my wife be awakening?

• nolongerconfused
    nolongerconfused

we divorced last summer

• designs
    designs

What's the name of that club

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

My condolences... and congratulations.

If your re-discovered friend is so inclined, she may make contact and inform your ex-wife of her 'scriptural freedom' to re-marry.

• nolongerconfused
    nolongerconfused

m ex wife actually cheated on me twice...so she doesn't need that freedom lol

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have been married for decades. I can say without a doubt that I have never had incredible sex. I have had:

1) perfunctory sex

2) charity sex

3) make-up sex [ me forgiving something..]

I say good for you. Take it easy. There is no doubt a raging storm of emotions coming into play. I would hate for either of you to be hurt. Still, this could be the greatest thing that has ever happened to either of you. You could be soul-mates. * I am glad that you had incredible sex, at least someone is. I will cry myself to sleep tonight. Good day.

* Disclaimer: All advice from DATA-DOG (tm) in regards to sexual activity is stricly for entertainment purposes only. DATA-DOG(tm) is NOT an expert in the realm of sexuality and his advice should not be the basis of anyone's decision making process. This disclaimer does not apply in Taiwan, Guam, Kyoto, or U.S Interstate restrooms.

DD

• minimus
    minimus

Now that's what I call an xjw hookup!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

D-D, after that sad biography, you deserve to be able to add a fourth category to your repertoire:

4. Pity (/sympathy) sex(!)

• karter
    karter

I was walking down a bech one friday afternoon and got talking to a lady sometime latter we ended up at her place and had the most amazing sex.....turns out she was an exjw.

Karter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit