exJW Elder and Felon in Jail

by Haupi33 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Haupi33
    Haupi33

ExJW Elder and Felony fugative, Michael Johnson Norris, plead guilt today, 2/27/2014, in Santa Barbara County Superior Court for sexual molestation of the daughter of Brandon Joel, Under a plea deal Norris was sentenced to in State prison, a far cry from the possible 25 years he could have received had the case gone to trial. The family has full intentions of pursuing a Civil litigation against Norris and the Watchtower Society that harbors pedophiles.

• Listener
    Listener

Do you have a link to this information Haupi?

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Sentencing was held today. Norris received 3 years on a plea deal. Will be in the press tomorrow and evening local news in Santa Barbara County.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Super creepy. I met that predator when he was in Costa Rica. Had no idea. Super scary.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

Whoever has links to the news cast and any newspaper articles....PLEASE post a link or links.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

KneeHighMiah, you have a PM.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I will post links to net sites and local news as they are generated. Sentencing only took place 3 hours ago.

• the girl next door
  • Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Happy for the family! I'm glad they got justice, although 3 years is not nearly enough for the crime in my opinion. He should be stuck in cell with a huge mean cellmate for the rest of his life, if you ask me.

I sure hope the family is successful in the civil lawsuit!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit