UK Bethel - initial planning application by IBSA

by dozy 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• dozy
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I do hope the Council are quick to give permission, or the Big A will be here before it is built !

• dozy
    dozy

The site is pretty derelict by the sounds of it so I would guess it would be nodded through without too many problems. What few local businesses there are will probably be pleased that the site will be secure from any travellers or gypsies. The IBSA / WTBTS won't be too worried about the big A - they'll just be looking to sell it on in 20 years time & build somewhere else.

The planning process is so slow now though with all the environmental issues - checking for newts , badgers etc. A friend of mine makes a great living doing bird surveys for building plots , wind farm sites etc - he just sits in his car counting the occasional sparrow or starling flying past & charges £300 a day.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey bird surveys, thats a good way to earn a living. I suppose he knows all the names of all the birds in the world and can spot an endangered species instantly and get a good photo.

I suppose he gets paid for what he knows not what he does. Good for him.

Kate xx

• cantleave
    cantleave

The planning process is so slow now though with all the environmental issues - checking for newts , badgers etc. A friend of mine makes a great living doing bird surveys for building plots , wind farm sites etc - he just sits in his car counting the occasional sparrow or starling flying past & charges £300 a day.

Giz a job - I could do that!

• bigmac
    bigmac

i could watch birds all day--how much will it cost me--?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit