JW blood death in Newcastle , England

by dozy 6 Replies latest watchtower medical

• dozy
  • cofty
    cofty

Thanks for the link Dozy. I posted a comment.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

btt.... a comment added ...another one bites the dust .

A very sad circumstance and they are bloodguilty once again

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

"You will know them by their fruits."

At least her family is getting some privacy, but what a sad story! Another statistic...

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Poor lady. With her mental health issues as well.

RIP.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Simply awful - the GB are such b@st@rds. One wonders whether her mental health issues were also a legacy of the GB havign been a Witness sicnes the 1970s. A double blessing on this poor woman.

• KateWild
    KateWild

The article stated

She had been admitted to hospital on February 6 after being found wandering and confused near her home. She had been found to be bleeding from a large duodenal ulcer and had a falling and dangerously low haemoglobin level.

This goes to show to a large extent that she was neglected by the cong, because anyone close would have known something was up. Many would have arranged a doctors advice or hospital visit, before she got to the point of wondering about confused. This is what saddens me also about this tragedy.

I may be jumping to wrong conclusions, but reading between the lines this lady was seriously ill for a long period of time and may have been isolated. I have seen this in my cong too. Cong members are too busy getting time in, meetings, FS, study, to spare the time to help a sister with serious health issues. Sounds like the problem with the ulcer may have been prevented if treated earlier.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit