Hyghlandyr's Announcement

by Hyghlandyr 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Syn

Thanks Syn. I commented on the other thread in response to your comment there. Appreciate your thoughts about my writing skill. Maybe I am just an excellent blabber though. I went back over it today. I wrote a lot. Holy cow.

Beautiful Garbage

I concur.

Grunt

My mother is now in a nursing home, unable to speak, or walk. This was the one thing she asked me and my sisters not to do to her. And despite all the abuse we tried not to. But then she accused us of abuse! That was laughable. Anyhow yes she is in hell now. Being fed by a feeding tube. I havent seen her in years.

Anyhow, due to the nature of the experience and that some might find it offensive, I posted it as I did. I am sure others will also. Thanks Grunt....

Leander
    Yes I am insane. It is one of my Geasa.

:)

PLumkrzy

I commented there to in response to your post lass thanks. Yup you cant please everyone.:)

Sirona

As I said there, my pain is worse than others, easier than others. And that neither minimizes mine or theirs. I leave people who think otherwise to their own devices. Thanks for your comments.

========================

As to the other comments. I am comfortable with letting that alone. I wouldnt object if everyone else did also. Some people simply do not like me and have not since I came to this board or other places. That is cool. There are threads for that. I just dont want this to have to become a defend hyghfest because someone else seeks to naysay. Or impugn. While I appreciate all the efforts, they will have no effect on a person that has already and insistently made up their mind.

Thank you all though anyhow.

Joseph James Frantz (My Birth Name) A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Congregations: North Olmestead and Wooster Ohio. If you know me feel free to contact me.
  • Imbue
    Imbue

Sirona,

Your naive and that's a kind word for your thinking! It doesn't affect me because I only believe half of what I hear..hun! Do you believe everything you hear. If you want to name call better back off. I've have seen Hygh lie in chat many times...

And no I'm not callus because I have helped many people with more horrific stories than Hygh and these stories were absolutely documented truth!

Well, if your a sucker than your a sucker because that's why he wrote this fairy tale story for sympathy and nothing else. He just wants acceptance here.

Actually I saw him tell Skally that he doesn't read the board because "YOU are all whiny weak a** F***ers" Still feel soft for him now hun..............????????????????

And when he first came to chat at JWD (I have the chat script) he said, he was never a JW but his wife is a JW...So why should I believe anything he says. He also can't answer simple questions about JW protocol. What would that tell you?

He has another agenda here SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• sf
    sf

"My comment above isn't negative. It's just an observation that I would share details about privately."

Chicken shit. Go public. I insist.

sKally

• Imbue
    Imbue

Skally: No, I wouldn't because you and some others may not be ready to hear this information. It's classified top secret stuff!!!!!!

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• sf
    sf

Yea, that's what I thought...you're full o' shit.

Game over.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

so, back to hy's life story.....
    I read your story. You are a good writer and I applaud you for being so brutally honest. It is a testament to your strength that you survived all of this intact.
    I send you blessings. I would say for healing, but somehow, I sense you have already covered that, the best that you can. I would be interested to know more about your belief system that has evolved. I, too, have had a similar path (ongoing) that is nothing on the religious map of today, but is an intrinsic, unique-to-me type of "worship" (for lack of a better word).
    Love and Bright blessings,
    Bridgette

• Imbue
    Imbue

No, Skally, you wish it wasn't so. I can't say here what my observation is because it's only meant for certain ears...

And...Skally, No you and Hygh have only just begun your games. I see ones like you all the time only they're usually medicated. I suggest you go to your county mental health dept and seek assistance.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Turls SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOChes

Joseph James Frantz (My Birth Name) A former member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Congregations: North Olmestead and Wooster Ohio. If you know me feel free to contact me.
  • Imbue
    Imbue

YOU are dismissed Hyghlandyr!!! And you know I won't post chat script but others here know you contradict your self on a regular bases...What ever!!! Let these suckers or as you called them" whiny weak a** F***ers" have you these are the same people that believed the Danny story too...

If you don't like my comments then don't read them. It wasn't meant to be negative. If you want some insight into it I would tell YOU privately! But not Skally because she is not ready to hear it! However my observation may serve you.

Do I think your a liar..YES...Is all your story true? I don't know...Like I said, I only believe half of what I hear! I wait to verify...

No, I have no sympathy for predators which you have become!!!!!!!!!!

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Sirona
    Sirona

Imbue,

It is irrelevant to me what Hygh is like as a person. My point was simply that if you hear a story of pain and abuse you don't just say its a "fairy tale". You don't know its not true, just like I don't know its true 100%.

I'd rather give people the benefit of the doubt and trust them because that makes for being a better person - someone who cares. You seem to have a lot of problems of your own.

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit