CHANNEL 9 NEWS TO INTERVIEW US TODAY

by ARoarer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

This morning we got a phone call to ask us if they could come and interview us this morning. They will be here in about 1 hour.

• SYN
    SYN

WATCHTOWER, "WATCH" YOUR ASS! YEEHAA!!

Gee, do I sound like a disgruntled XJW now or what?

I'm so glad that the truth about the "tRuP|-|" is finally coming to "light"...this is so cool...good luck with the interview B!

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

This Hollywood insider knows all the Channels by heart.
    Is this Belmar, NJ ch 9 or NYC ch 9?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Downunder, in the far reaches of the earth, people are watching your story unfold with much interest.

God bless.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• one
    one

Test you VCR

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Channel 9 where???

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I have a feeling it's not just going to be on channel 9 for long, a lot of major news programs are going to want to cover this....

take it easy, Barb....

ashi

• Celia
    Celia

Channel 9 in New Hampshire ?

• Venice
    Venice

WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ven

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Aroarer:
    Board:
    I don't want to be hastey, but, this news may be much bigger than you think. If the "channel 9", of which you speak, is WWOR in New York, then yet again you've gone national. WWOR channel 9 from New York is available nationwide on cable systems and to Dish Network satellite subscribers on channel 238. If it is WWOR, please REE so those of us who can watch can tune in and tape to help spread the word.

Aroarer, Barb, I want to take a brief second to tell you that what your are doing is *great*! You are acting as a powerful voice for those victims of child physical and sexual abuse who have been silenced by the evil, yes evil, policys of the Witch Tower. You bring hope to millions, literally, hope that they haven't suffered in vain, hope that some day -- and this is the most important point -- the Witch Tower will amend it's views and decide that the protection of children is more important than upholding the reputation of a silly publishing company. Even if no one ever leaves the borg as a result of your actions, if the policies that effect the rank and file are changed, then those trapped within it will be safer.
    God bless you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit