Schilbolets' claim

by neyank 5 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

Out of respect for Barbara Pandelo and family I wanted to put this in a new thread.

I'm not trying to 'feed the trolls' but I feel something needs to be said in reguard to Schilbolets claim that the WTS is Gods annointed servant.

First of all, there are many religions claiming to be Gods representitives.
    ALL of them have fallen flat on their faces trying to prove that claim to be true.

Schilbolet has stated that the Pandelos are going against God.

" But you have decided to turn against that arrangement, similarly as how Miriam turned against Moses, her flesh brother. She might have been right in her critic of Moses, but it wasn't her place to speak against Jehovah's annointed servant. Do you honestly think that Jehovah has closed his eyes to the abuse of children? Of course not, he has a plan. But you as an imperfect human being, question his plan or solutions? "

Schilbolet is comparing the WTS with Moses.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I believe, in the scriptures, that EVERYONE that had Gods backing or was Gods representitive, had proof to back up that claim.

Moses for example, lead the Isrealites out of Egypt and along the way performed many miracles.
    All the true prophets of God were able to prophesy without making mistakes.
    The Disciples were able to perform miracles.

I don't think there was anyony that God used that didn't have proof that they were indeed being used by Him.

Now Schilbolet as well as other JW defenders make the claim that to speak against the WTS is speaking against God.

There are many posts showing proof that the WTS is NOT Gods Orginization.
    There are many sites that show, in the WTS own words how they are NOT and NEVER have been inspired by God.

They have had to change their teachings over and over and over again.

People have died because of some of the teachings of the WTS only to have those teachings changed after a few years.

They have put themselves as mediator stating that people must be part of the WTS in order to be saved at Armageddon.

When we all know Jesus said No one comes to the Father but by Him.

I can go on and on with examples of how the WTS has proved that they are NOT Gods organization on earth.

To sum this little post up, all those that intend on believing what the WTS says, fine.
    Believe it if you want.

But remember this one little fact.

At NO time, in NO way, has the WTS ever had proof that they are Gods Orginization on earth.

Unless of course you believe they are because they say so.

neyank

• Will Power
    Will Power

Excellent points

Unfortunately, that is all they have to go on.
    Sad.
  • Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Here Here

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks for putting this in a separate thread ((((neyank))))!

I, too, wanted to comment on this, and by separating the topic out, perhaps more lurkers will read and recognize and respond. Well said.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• SYN
    SYN

Listen, don't you know that the Watchower was ordained according to Revelation when the Seven Trumpets sounded? People here have told me that those 'Seven Trumpets' were 7 conventions held in America. I guess God would have wanted his trumpets to blow in America (very suspicious indeed), and not, say, Japan or Norway! But anyway, now that we know that God has ordained this book-publishing company that enslaves thousands to work for free at it's headquarters with no hope of survival in the real world if they get kicked out after questioning it's policies, how are YOU going to deal with it? Have you sold enough magazines this month during YOUR TIME? Have you been to enough brainwashing sessions where no-one is allowed to question the material being read, EVER? HUH? Speak right UP!

(I'm not dissing anyone with this post...just the Tower...)

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• neyank
    neyank

Hey SYN,

"Listen, don't you know that the Watchower was ordained according to Revelation when the Seven Trumpets sounded? People here have told me that those 'Seven Trumpets' were 7 conventions held in America."

I believe the things the WTS believed and taught then have all been changed.
    So that example goes out the window.

"now that we know that God has ordained this book-publishing company that enslaves thousands to work for free at it's headquarters"

How else do you think the WTS will make it's money?

"no hope of survival in the real world if they get kicked out after questioning it's policies, how are YOU going to deal with it?"

I think there have been plenty of people that were able to get along in the real world.

"Have you been to enough brainwashing sessions where no-one is allowed to question the material being read, EVER? HUH? Speak right UP!"

I was involved with them long enough to know that thier teachings were not to be questioned.

But guess what ?!?!?!

I questioned them!!!

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit