JW.Org

by Kool Jo 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• watson
    watson

Better than sandwich boards, eh?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

It will take a while, but there are going to be some bad experiences with this jw.org promotion.

If someone takes their advice and goes to the site, there is a 95% chance they are going to skim a few other sites as well. You know, this one, jwfacts.com, jwfiles, etc.

Then when Susie the JW comes back, they are going to get some real questions, like:

Why do you shun?

Why don't you take blood transfusions?

Why do you think God is going to kill everyone except you?

I'm sure the elduhs won't be using those experiences on the stupid KM parts where they ask for "experiences"?

Maybe if enough of these reports make it back up the line to the COs and then to Brooklyn, those idiots sitting up on high will finally wake up and realize how stupid they are with this jw.org bullshit.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I've been pondering......with this new "push" to direct individuals to thw JW.org website, even when the dubs are out preaching...

what do you think the future will be for the preaching work?

The WBT$ doesn`t Understand the Internet..

People will Log On to more than just JW.ORG..

.....................The WBT$ Has..

..........Shot Themselves In The Foot..

...........................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Adude that was my thought about the annual meeting it encouraged all to go online to push web count numbers up. After some spiritual surfing has done damage they will probably design a special web filter for all jws as a blocking against harmful/ apostate sites....probably have spy ware too with local elders monotoring websites publishers view. its all about control and power

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "The WBT$ Has...Shot Themselves In The Foot.."

Nothing new, there.

The WTS has a long history of making decisions that seem to benefit themselves in the short term, but ultimately come back and bite them in the ass later.

It's fostered and reinforced by the persistent belief that the End is so close; it has to be close, because at this point, the Big A is really the WTS's only "get out of consequence free" card for its increasingly lousy track record.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

there is a world of information available on the internet. I wonder how they are able to keep the r&f away from TTATT available on the internet, let alone the public who has no problem with looking at different sites.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Maybe 'cookies' and 'spyware' for all who go to their website???

Shepharding Made Easy... ?

-Aude.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

sect

[ sekt ] noun 1. a body of persons adhering to a particular religious faith; a religious denomination. 2. a group regarded as heretical or as deviating from a generally accepted religious tradition. 3. (in the sociology of religion) a Christian denomination characterized by insistence on strict qualifications for membership, as distinguished from the more inclusive groups called churches. 4. any group, party, or faction united by a specific doctrine or under a doctrinal leader. Titus 1:10,11: As for a man who promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition, knowing that such a man has deviated from the way and is sinning and is self-condemned. Just sayin'.

• emeth
    emeth

see the future and it will be

http://youtu.be/vnDa053tS0c

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

@emeth do your youtube viewers know you post here?

I don't see the door to door work being dropped anytime soon for the reasons cofty said.

I expect more alternative ways of preaching to be developed however in line with technology but not to the exclusion of the face to face preaching work.

What baffles me however is why, with all the gazillions of spons they have at their disposal, there is not a mass advertising campaign using the media. They could afford to advertise across TV, newspapers, online, radio with no problems in many countries. Get the JW.org brand out there and then backed up with people on the street. This surely would be the most effective way to reach lots of people.

Except it costs money.

And they have 7,000,000 volunteer recruiters.

Who need to be kept busy.

mmmm....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit