jw's are suckers.

they got fooled.

they devoted their life to a fraud.

they have been ambiently abused.

they have been used for the money.

they are stuck in a sick mindset.

with sick people.

in a sick temple.

and (the real estate fraud) makes money off the sickness.

I say run away fast.

Get your family.

get your friends.

Get your kids.

run as fast as you can.

Don't look back.

eventually you will heal.

Eventually.

• Perry
    Perry

When I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior from most of what you wrote, I was through running.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Gal. 5:1

It is JW's who run from the light.

• cofty
    cofty

Perry you are not free. You are mentally enslaved to the dogma of a pre-scientific worldview and a Bronze Age morality.

• Perry
    Perry

And of course Cofty

• KateWild
    KateWild

Perry, Well done for not rising to the bait. Kate xx

Cofty, I think your opinion of Perry is rather harsh and blunt. He is not trying to recruit anyone in the slightest. Kate xx

• galaxie
    galaxie

Eh wait just a doggon minute.!

Perry makes his wild FAITH! based statement asserting that jesus has made us free?

There is obviously no assumption on his part, no proof, nothing except his own supernatural belief system.

Cofty in his own inimitable way is correctly I.M.O, pointing this out.

I dont see a bait trap.

Don't insult your own intelligence perry.Its not too difficult to research and understand that faith baseless NON.....SENSE cannot

stand up against scientific, historical and reasoned facts.

• Perry
    Perry

galaxie,

This has zero to do with science. I made a statement about what Jesus did for me. I had been on the run from this cult since I was 12 yrs. old when I knew they had lied to their members. I ran from their shame, I ran from my guilt for not being good enough, I ran from my family for not doing enough for the WT. I was constantly running from something - until Christ set me free from all that.

He declared me righteous by his blood. He took my shame - naked on that tree. He took my guilt in court that fateful day. He spilled his blood in place of mine for my sin. I carry the righteousness of Jesus as my very own. God loves me as his own son.

Now I don't fear JW's, I love them. I forgive them. I seek them out whenever I can to try and get them to examine & question the prospect of facing judgment after they die without a mediator to intercede.

I now watch as THEY flee from my questions and shrink back in fear at the prospect of judgment. Where I used to be a victum, I am now the victor. It is the JW's who should be running from every ex-member who finds out the truth about Christ that the Wt tries so dilignetly to hide. There is no reason to run from these victums, they need love.....sometimes tough love, but love nonetheless.

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

jw's are cowards.

"Things are done out of love or out of fear. That's it." - Maryann Williamson a course in miracles.

• steve2
    steve2

Live and let live. The only time religious people annoy me is when their "experience" is the openong gambit for all their communications - I guess we're collectively sensitized to it here because of the JW background. Perry's entitled to expressing what his faith means to him - but he would be aware at another level how its somewhat incessant quality - I.e., comes out at every opportunity - has shades of the JW need to advertise.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Perry if jesus wasn't available, in the way you perceive him would you still be part of the cult?

Remember the cult is also an interpretation of jesus(in part ) would you agree therefore they are misguided/ delusioned ?

Your own interpretation is no more than a symptom of the same thing.

I do however understand your commitment to your belief but consider the many many millions that believe in christ

that you would disagree with. Your reasoning only works for you because you need it for a purpose.

That purpose of course may not even exist except in the workings of your consciousness.

I personally feel a different approach could give you a more realistic existence.

Best wishes to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit