How about a Lapel Badge ?

by Phizzy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Something like this ?

TT A TT

I am sure you guys can come up with something better ?

Sorry, I had a better design that didn't get copied across, maybe Big J thinks its a bad idea, so he's messing with copy and paste today ?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

grumpy cat has a lapel badge, why not!

• Watchtower-Free
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Someone suggested previously leaving small notes in places at Dist Conv venues. Perhaps business card size (which can be easily printed at home) that might ignite some thinking or doubting JW who is still attending. It could be a lapel card if you're not trying to fade.

Why all the New Light in JW doctrine?

Should the TRUTH really change?

..............See jwfacts.com................

1914 -- God's Kingdom Established

2014 -- ....... still no Paradise?

............See jwfacts.com................

1920 - "Million Now Living Will Never Die"

2014 - They are ALL DEAD

So who got it all wrong? Jehovah? or Men?

............See jwfacts.com................

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Phizzy

I tried to get suggestions on health warnings for the WBTS similar to those on cigarette packages but got no interest so I though I would repeat some of my suggestions here:

'Be warned about the veracity of the claims of this organisation: It has been predicting that Armageddon is imminent for more than 100 years!'

'Beware: This Organisation uses BITE' Alternatively 'Its BITE is worse than its bark'

'Believing this organisation may be damaging to your mental health, isolate you from humanity, break up your family, increase your chance of committing suicide and increase the risk your children will be exposed to paedophiles.'

'If you enjoy constantly being told you are not good enough: This organisation is for you!

Perhaps they could be converted to WBTS Badges e.g. 'Beware: We BITE' or 'Join us: Misery guaranteed'

As for Apostate Badges - well only being a UBM I wouldn't presume to speak for all you evil Apostates!

Cheers Fraz

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Beware: JW.org will BITE you

see jwfacts.com

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

How about a ribbon with "I'm a survivor - www.jwfacts.com (or www.freedomofmind.com)"?

It is better peak a person's curiosity so that they ask, "What did you survive?" instead of let the pin say it all.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• ed60
    ed60

It ain't so much 'paradise' I have a problem with it's just how you define 'paradise' that I have a problem with.

It's not always what you're doing... it's who you're doing it with that counts.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

How about printing this one to some card stock. That outa raise a few eyebrows -- of course, this young bunch may not even remember who Knorr was. Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit