Happy snakes & simple pleasures....

by thinker 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• rob
    rob

Some of my favorite things:
    The smiles I see daily on the faces of my beautiful daughters.
    Having a handsome , loving, true man in my life.
    Watching the goldfinches at my bird feeder.
    Feeling that through my work, I really can help people make a difference in their lives.
    Knowing that I have true friends now, such as Thinker and Thinker's Wife,who though I don't get to see them very often, are always in my thoughts.

• CLS1038
    CLS1038

I have a lot of simple pleasures.........The most important one
    is having three great sons. I am so proud of the men they have
    become. They have great wives and children. What more could a
    mother ask for? Love you all!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Sitting on the bank of the Cape Fear river with a fishing pole.(been a long time since I've done that.

Sitting outside at night listening to the crickets and frogs. Truely a peaceful feeling.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

I am proud to say that CLS is my wonderful mother-in-law. She is a non Witness, who has taken an interest in my past. And wayyyyyyy better than my ex mother-in-law, who is a hard and fast Witness!!
    Hope CLS sticks around and learns!!! Wouldn't want any other poor unsuspecting souls slipping into the trap!!
    A great big warm welcome, and happy learning! You will gain insight into who I am and a wealth of other information!!
    TW

• grumpyface
    grumpyface

If my snake is happy, I'm happy.
    Long live the happy snake!

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

-The sound of my children laughing (and talking...they have the cutest little mousy voices)
    -Taking a warm bath
    -Riding in my car, listening to some good music, with my windows down
    -Walking in the woods (the smells are what I really enjoy: the smell of the leaves, the damp ground, the fresh air, etc)
    -Swinging
    -A nice rain, on a hot day
    -A bowl of soup, a good book, and a warm fire on a cold day

I like those night sounds too, Lilacs. It is very soothing.

sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit