Preparing for Life in the New World

by cappytan 12 Replies latest jw friends

• cappytan
    cappytan

Shouldda, wouldda, couldda...but didn't.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Love it Cappytan!

Yup, unqualified to build anything in the new world because they spent their life developing the skills of preaching!

Bet that was a sound investment in the future BUILDING work??!!

• cappytan
    cappytan

stuckinarut2: It's gonna be like the Matrix. Jehovah will just download that stuff into our brains.

Isn't it great how the solution to any problem or question is, "Oh, Jehovah will take care of it."

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    hhahahahah they are complaining about how they thought they were gonna get to move into all their slaughtered neighbors nice houses not have to rebuild their own!
  • SAHS
    SAHS

Looks like this New World would set people right back to the stone age . . . . as in technologically and as in, well, going back to those ancient Mosaic stonings.

All well. Since there wouldn’t be any malls or IMAX theaters to go to on a Saturday afternoon, at least one could find some thrilling entertainment by going to a nice public stoning. . . . . Yes, good times, good times. . . . <still sarcasm on> . . . . Can’t wait!

• steve2
    steve2

I was really looking forward to an eternity running round the fields with lions and lambs, lazing in the filtered mi-afternoon sun, swimming in the refreshingly crystal clear lakes, rivers and oceans and, at dusk, feeling the soothingly gentle breeze with the perfume of centrum nosturtiums filling the lovely air - until it dawned on me other Witnesses would be my only companions - forever and ever!

An eternity with people who see only black and white and have definite judgemental answers to everything and who think the very worst of you should you be in any way different or have trouble fitting in.

Sh*t, man, that lovely, idyllic dream wss torpedoed and turned into a nightmare of distrubing proportions. It sounded to me like unending hell.

• prologos
    prologos

going back to those ancient Mosaic stonings. yeah, but they will die young, "a sinner, hundred years old will die as a young boy" Isaiah 65: 20 sin will not show in aging. but back to the STONE age., in more ways then one?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The idea of looking at naked beautiful woman and not care is just so wrong on so many levels.
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    Steve, I had a similar awakening; everything in the garden was going to be lovely then I suddenly realised that it was to be forever under the thumb of a bunch of narcissist tyrant princes.That completely destroyed the dream for me.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Preparing for Life in the New World

I`m Digging Holes for all the Dead non JWs..

.Image result for digging  holes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit