My letter to the no-spin-zone FOX NEWS

by freeman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

Here is my letter to Bill O’Reilly of Fox News. I used my real name, address, and phone number so if it gets read on the air, everyone will know who Freeman is and I will likely be disfellowshiped for apostasy. And IMHO, it would be well worth it if it saves just one poor kid. Here is the letter:

My Name
    My Address
    My Phone #

Dear Mr. O’Reilly,

You often stand up for what is right or come to the defense of those standing up for what is right regardless of how unpopular this may make you with the so-called “mainstream press”, the “academia intellectuals”, or the “beltway insiders”. Bravo, your vast audience respects you for being a stand-up guy.

I am writing you today because innocent children and those trying to protect them from sexual deviants need your help. Unfortunately the Catholic Church is not the only denomination plagued with the problem of pedophiles within their midst. The Watchtower Bible and Track Society, also known as Jehovah’s Witnesses, suffers from this plague as well.

I am saddened to say that due largely to Watchtower official’s actions to date, or more correctly, non-actions and cover-ups, some of these door-to-door evangelists remain unpunished pedophiles atlarge. This should be very troubling to most people; it certainly is to me. Equally troubling is the fact that Watchtower officials are right now, this very minute trying to silence by way of excommunicating (disfellowshiping as it is called within this faith) some members of this denomination whose “ecclesiastical crimes” amount to protecting children by not keeping quite about child sexual abuse or the mishandling of the abusers by these church officials.

You are not alone in your opinion that the Catholic Church has not handled the matter of pedophiles very well. However, as far as I know, the much larger and more powerful Catholic Church has never stooped to excommunicating the whistle blowers trying to reform the church in a positive way, those trying to protect these innocent children. But that Mr. O’Reilly is exactly what is happening.

Please expose this horrible wrong on “The Factor” before more damage is done to both innocent children and their would-be protectors alike. For detailed info on this ongoing tragedy, please visit the Internet site www.silemtlambs.org and read what you find there. You will be shocked, deeply saddened, and angered at the abuse going on behind the Walls of the Watchtower. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

My Name

PS: I have also attached some news postings from another media outlet for your perusal so you can better understand the problem.

Attachments:

• Leander
    Leander

Thats an excellent letter Freeman. Hopefully if enough talk of whats going in the WTS gets to the right people then maybe we'll see a major story break forth in the news.

• sf
    sf

Freeman,

I hope he reads it. I have exhaustively sent news, docs, files, press releases, etc. and never a reply.

He just got off the air by the way; his new radio show.

Here's the number:

1-877-9 NO SPIN
    sKally

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I am very familiar with how these shows are run, so don't worry, even if he doesn't initially read it, the staff who puts together the show will. It's an excellent letter that contains all the right 'buzz' words. They have a lot of things to consider, but you might get some sort of play. The P.S. was great...that will have impact and put your letter above most of the others.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Man, I love OReilly, I hope he picks up the story.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Grunt
    Grunt

Great job, great letter. It is people like you who make the difference, my hat is off to you.

• Tanalyst

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit