Silent Lambs and The Wisdom of The WTBTS

by Siddhashunyata 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Its hard to believe that the WTBTS' thinking is so short sighted. By sending the letters at the same time ,they laid out the first evidence that their action is related to the pedophile issue. They denied this relationship but surely they knew they would be accused of "attacking".Their first task is to prove that they are not attacking because of the pedophile issue. They appear to be losing that arguement because, it appears, they have underestimated the "unity" of the opposition who continue to focus the public and the press on that "sinister" motive. The longer it takes for the judicial action, the more difficult for them to prove that their "move" to disfellowship was not related to the pedophile issue. As astute posters have suggested, keeping the focus on the "public risk (door to door)" will draw public opinion and political clout into the arena. My guess is that the WTBTS will avoid all comment and they will try to expedite disfellowshipping. Let me repeat, "The longer it takes for the judicial action, the more difficult for them....". Therefore.........

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

No...they are more worried about immediate and quick disciplinary action

Lizard

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

As Ray Franz says, once the judicial machinery gets going, there's hardly a way to stop it before it reaches its intended outcome.

The WTS worries SO MUCH about "opposers", yet they time and again shoot their own selves in their collective foot. This does not exude the confidence one would expect of an organization claiming to be God's channel.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Lizard.. yes you are right. I meant to convey that they have been forced to deal with the issue of attacking silent Lambs and that issue was the first thing they had to dispose of. This they did by simply denying it. But that issue will not go away and until they "disfellowship" that will be the focus of the press. Yes they need to act quickly to "muddy" the waters. I agree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit