Fastest TTATT ever, maybe!!!??

by Crazyguy 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Aroq, good points. There's actually plenty in the Bible that supports this. How about Jesus' prayer at John 17? Specifically verse 24:

Father, I want those whom you have given me to be with me where I am, in order that they may look upon my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world.

Of course WTBTS applies this only to the anointed, too, which is another way of saying that the great crowd DOES NOT BELONG TO CHRIST!!!

w13 10/15 p. 30 par. 15:

"So concerning all who would become his anointed followers, Jesus now prays: “Father, as to what you have given me, I wish that, where I am, they also may be with me, in order to behold my glory that you have given me, because you loved me before the founding of the world.” (John 17:24) This causes rejoicing, not envy, on the part of Jesus’ other sheep and is further proof of the unity that exists among all true Christians on earth today."

• ptt7000
    ptt7000

I just wanted to say I spend many hours reading, copy and pasting for our site. I also post some of your post also. So just keep up the good work and keep talking because there are a lot of us just looking for the links etc.

TTATT will work only if they have been beat up enough, otherwise it's a waste. Jacqueline from fojw site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit