Child Abuse or Apostasy...which is worse?

by kneehighmiah 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Yes, I agree that child abuse is much, much worse....However, through my experience I have found that childless couples, with the elder/husband as a 'company man' are far less empathetic to child abuse. Many I know are hardened to the sin of abuse, but would readily condemn an apostate without any qualms of conscience. Is that screwed up or what?

• BU2B
    BU2B

Since we are in the right and they are running a scam, all they can do is resort to ad-hominem and question motive and not address the issues.. Sad that they can have any members in the lands with the internet at everyones fingertips.. Soon there will be only the dumbest of the dumb left. The rest of us will be posting here.

• L3G
    L3G

It IS remarkable that standing up against the authority of the GB, even if just in your mind and then revelaing that somehow to someone, is a more serious crime than what Hitler, Stalin, Franco, Saddam Hussein, and a multitude of others have done, isn't it? You can compare it to any other crime or sin, and those other crimes/sins pale by comparision. The loyal Witness mindset on this matter, whether ever thought out by them or not, is nothing short of stunning...

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Why was the pedophile who rapped my loved-one never punished or called "mentally diseased" by the Watchtower?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit