The Judicial Committee videos in english

by confusedandalone 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

I am amazed that the elders are not insulted and humiliated by the GB who think that they need to be taught their way of dealing with these matters. Don't these elders have a brain?

• rory-ks
    rory-ks

Funny you should mention humiliation, Listener. I have chuntered on about it on a separate post. I'm adding a link here because I still haven't yet rid myself of that overwhelming craving for attention. I must be heard!

• Watchtower-Free
  • RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Did you all know your sin is broadcasted before the entire Elder Body?

2. When those sins are told to one Elder Body, they are shared often with the wives of the Elders. Moving along, everything that goes down on the Elder Body eventually makes it around the Circuit. I think I mentioned one of the Elders in CreepVille Congregation(He decided to impress me with his vast knowledge of confidential talk and shared with me all the sins people all over the Circuit committed) told me, he knew brothers in different congregations were going to get disfellowshiped before the "accused" knew! What religion shares all your sins with everyone around the State, J-dee-do! JW Elders leak your sins to everyone they feel should hear your story, they are a wicked group of men who can't keep confidential talk between the sinner and themself, they most broadcast your sins and if you tell them you sinned after reading these posts, your deserve to be humiliated!

Too many good members on JWN have taken the Sword so you can avoid the pain and suffering these J-committees inflict on you. I talked with all my kids and told them "Never tell the Elders anything, you have sins you want to confess, I am a Elder and we can pray together, you don't need these Posers (Agents of Satan) spreading gossip about you everywhere. If you tell the elders you sinned, you are a fool!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(Marked)

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Only people under the New Covenant have authority to bind and release spiritual matters in Heaven and on Earth. Almost all the Elders are not under the New Covenant, so where do they get their authority from?

The Watchtower As Mediator

It might seem that 144,000 mediators would be enough. But there is still one more: the Watchtower Society itself, and its leaders. To be sure, the leaders do not dare call themselves mediators; rather, “the faithful slave class.” But their role is as “an intermediary agent or go-between,” providing “meat in due season.” Meat in due season means teaching and instruction the Witness cannot do without if he is to be “reconciled” to Jehovah God.

“All who want to be marked as having God’s approval must accept the instruction that Jehovah is providing through that ‘slave’ class and become true worshippers of Jehovah” (Survival, p. 96) . The role they have assigned themselves unmistakably qualifies as a “mediator” according to their own definitions.

The Final Irony

When Christ alone is not enough, the multiplication of those things deemed necessary to obtain salvation becomes endless. As was noted earlier, the great majority of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the other sheep, are only “prospective survivors” of Armageddon (Ibid., p. 80) . Whether or not they will be actual survivors depends upon their own attributes (virtues), attitudes (values) and achievements (works). Watchtower members can never know for certain in this life if they have been good enough or done enough to inherit life everlasting on even this earth.

Hope is dangled before them by the use of intentionally vague terms like “persons of godly devotion” (Ibid., p. 52) , and “right-hearted people” (Ibid., p. 86) . Perhaps they will qualify! But if they do everything that is required, their only hope is for life on this earth, apart from God, Christ and the 144,000 mediators. They have no heavenly hope, and to attain even their earthly hope, “No less faithfulness is required of them than of those who are spirit-anointed Christians” (Ibid., p. 67; emphasis added) , the 144,000 who do go to heaven.

Evidently, God is not an “equal opportunity employer.” The Watchtower member dies and gets no pay at all if he does not meet all the requirements. If he does meet them, then for the same work in this life as the 144,000, he receives unequal pay—for all eternity.

What must the Witness really do to receive even this unequal pay? Is there any concrete standard by which “godly devotion” and “right-heartedness” will be gauged? Actually there is. The standard is, “...full harmony with Jehovah’s requirements” (Ibid.; emphasis added) . Obviously,any sin would not be full harmony.

Important Questions to Share With Jehovah’s Witnesses

The King commands us not to sin (Isa. 1:16; Mat. 5:48) . “Are you truly submitting to his authority as King?” (Ibid., p. 64; emphasis added) . Do you give Jehovah your exclusive devotion, allowing nothing to infringe on the place that he should hold in your heart?” (Ibid., p. 92; emphasis added) . Remember, “Jesus Christ, who is Jehovah’s executioner today, cannot be tricked” (Ibid., p. 60; emphasis added) . Will he execute you?

Is There Any Hope?

Do you recognize your need of forgiveness for your sins? Do you want everlasting life? Those are blessings available only through a Mediator. If Jesus Christ is not your mediator then you have none; you will not receive forgiveness of sins or life everlasting. Would you not rather accept Jesus now as your Mediator than face Him later as your “executioner?”

Stop trusting in your own devotion and right-heartedness! Put all your trust on Jesus as your Savior, your Mediator. He will forgive your sins. He will also credit to your account His own perfect righteousness. Covered by His righteousness you will have everything you need to be able to stand in the presence of God. He will take you to the place He has prepared for you there.

http://www.thinkabouteternity.org/JWs/Is%20Jesus%20Christ%20Your%20Mediator.htm

Go to top of the page .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit