JW's Parked in front of House doing Returns, Not so good Feelings.

by Shanagirl 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Time to plant a nice ornamental on your front lawn. Like Witch-hazel.

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

I'm talking to myself here when i say. Let sleeping dogs lay.

If you got away from the POS cult....Let it go if you can.

Take a deep breath and thank your lucky stars that you are free. Be grateful.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I hope the pain and the effects of leaving soon fade for you.

The other day I saw some of the old "friends" doing N.H's in my 'hood. I simply waved to them as I might to anyone I knew. I did not want to talk, no point.

Whenever I see any of them now, all I feel is real surprise that they are still in and still at it.

You really have to be a non-thinking numb-nuts to be in now, or totally faking it.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Giordano, I love that quote from Hoffer. Sounds like someone who really understands the true nature of belief, which is only partly about religion.

• chicken little
    chicken little

I understand that feeling, I even get it when shopping if I see someone that may/may not shun me. It has upset me that I seem not able to control my feelings.

This last week I had a bit of a revelation, I practiced finding the centre point with mind body control, its a principle of most eastern practices, tai chi, yoga etc but it really worked for me. The session involved thinking of someone or something upsetting and allowing your partner to push you gently on your chest, it unbalances you. Then you are asked to concentrate on your area below the navel and say to yourself, remain centered. The partner then pushes again on your chest and it was amazing how the body actually stayed firm. This practise can really help in overcoming negative feelings.

When I told my 13 year old, he just laughed at me and said, oh that old thing, I use it all the time in my hapkido lessons ( we enrolled him as soon as we left the witnesses some years ago). I was so proud of him as he is the most balanced, calm and happy kid I know (even for a teenager!).

So I suggest you search for a video that teaches this technique and try it out...it does not have to be in a witness/fear situation it can work in any area.

One teacher of the technique is Angela Hicks, she does very good presentations.

Hope you get over your bad feelings

Regards

Chicken little

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Thank you all for your supporitve and kind words. You are absolutely right. It's really so pathetic that they just go on with their lives like this. What a huge waste of time. Just driving around parking, getting out in this brutal cold, walking up to a door you know is not goint to answer, and walking back to the car. It's nothing more than the WT keeping them doing busy work. They can only ride around, gossip, eat, and that is it. This girl has been a full time pioneer for decades. What a bobble head.

Shana

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Sorry, your in good company, my stomach rolls when I see them playing Xians instead of so far from being authentic, they are too far from Jesus Christ! We must be like the educated members on JWN who have transcended the pain and suffering these Succubi inflicted on us!

I order you to watch this video and say "I accept my feelings and each time I feel bad I will watch a similiar video!" Repeat it with me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhMm4ulP6mY

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Cute kitties RR, I enjoyed the video. Yet, I am more of a dog person myself. Here's a funny dog video that will make you laugh, and especially if you've been an owner of dogs.

Click here: ? TWO DOGS DINING - YouTube

Shana

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

You know, nothing prevents you from going door to door on your street and tell your neighboors about how the JW view you.

If they start getting after you and put pressure in any way... get a restraining order. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit