Are You Comfortable With Who You Now Are?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm a bit of a misfit in the world-but I like myself-I know me better than the world and my insides are kinda awesome:)

• finally awake
    finally awake

for the most part. I never fit in at the hall, and I have friends now who don't get all freaked out over a dirty joke or a swear word. I'm a lot more comfortable in my own skin.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i'm comfortable enough with myself but I'm not sure how comfortable others are with me. I have a habit of dragging people into conversations they don't especially want to have.

People as pinatas hit them with weird ideas and see if any candy or toys fall out.

• free and happy
    free and happy

I am very comfortable with me, I know I made the right decision to leave 6 years ago and have never looked back. My lovely gone awol left the same time, my children are free and very happy and I'm happy to report my mum stopped being a witness a year ago. My dad still goes but not very often but gone awol and I are happily planting lots of seeds of doubt so watch this space!

I've always felt a bit awkard as a witness even though I was a born in, I could have loads of regrets and say I wish I got out sooner but what does that do for you!

I'm happy I woke up when I did and I am enjoying myself now and thats the main thing and for the first time I can say I am comfortable with me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit